can some one please tell me?

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited August 2008 in The Crudcatcher
can some one please tell me why people spend so much money on these pieces of crap when you can get a motorbike for the same price? :?

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    back again?

why?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    who tha hell r u
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    More to the point, who the fuck are you?
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    who tha hell r u

Nick is a master of all things trechnical and can usually answer a tech question before the page has reloaded at the posters end :lol: He is also a well respected poster here and doesn't need the rude/abusive response you've posted.

[admin] Spelling corrected :wink: [/admin]
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • nicklouse
    i can also do other things as well.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    can some one please tell me why people spend so much money on these pieces of crap when you can get a motorbike for the same price? :?

Some of us aren't obese lazy Americans who can't cope without a motor hauling our arses around :wink:
    If you're going to be abusive, at least do it on a US mountain bike forum.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Anonymous
    maybe u shud meet sum americans coz there not all lazy ye just coz english people cnt afford half the amount americans have so they call them lazy bu Americans play more sport than you! you stupid b**ch you f***ng sl** dont f**k around with me! hahaha :twisted:
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    when you can get a motorbike for the same price?
    And that's why American people are so fat. :lol:
    Every person has his own sport, hobby that he likes the most. Some like cars, some bikes, some motorbikes, running, chess :? , horse riding, base jumping......

But how do you explain buying a 1milion$ sports car, when you can buy 10 sports cars at 100 000$ with probably the same performances.

As Supesonic sais, "it's a matter of personal prefrence". :D
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    maybe u shud meet sum americans coz there not all lazy ye just coz english people cnt afford half the amount americans have so they call them lazy bu Americans play more sport than you! you stupid b**ch you f***ng sl** dont f**k around with me! hahaha :twisted:

erm.....you do know that the US Dollar is largley worthless as a currency at the moment......we come over to the states and everything is half price!

Personally, when I am in LA in October, I will be taking a suitcase full of hobnobs, as I can get more bike for a hobnob than i can for dollar.

Its grrrrrrrrrreat!

Now I'd Buy That for a Hobnob :roll:
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568

your so far up your own arse you haven't seen daylight in a while aren't you.
    Hmm let me think what have the americans won, not a lot. Englands cricket team, football, olympic team, at least 10 of THE best downhill riders in the world and 4x riders. And to answer your question more than 60% of white and black americans are obese so you shut the fuck up!
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • nicklouse
    done nothing to convice me that you want to stay.

bye bye.
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Hmmmm, shame that, seemed like a nice chap.
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401

Oi Fuckwit. If you are going to use the English language, at least do it properly. Not many people on here can understand Retard...
  • nicklouse
    Robmanic1
    dont worry i am sure "she" will be back.
  • ratty2k
    ratty2k Posts: 3,872
    Oh goody, someone showing true intelligence a last! :lol: Hope they do come back its quite entertaining this... :D
    My Pics !

Whadda ya mean I dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday....
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Text-speak is always a dead giveaway
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
    Shame, he was giving such a great, well rounded portrayal of the USA.
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    .....missing you already!
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • clarkson
    clarkson Posts: 1,641
    oh, that looked funny. shame i missed his perfectly rounded views!
    I said hit the brakes not the tree!!

2006 Specialized Enduro Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3192886/

2008 Custom Merlin Malt 4
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2962222/

2008 GT Avalanche Expert
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3453980/
  • Andy B
    If you wanted a really good giggle you should have seen her myspace page..

Fucking nutty Elvis fan who probably thinks he's still alive in Buenos Aires...

Personally a good kicking in the cunt wouldn't be good enough for the stupid little bitch.
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    Andy_B wrote:
    If you wanted a really good giggle you should have seen her myspace page..

Fucking nutty Elvis fan who probably thinks he's still alive in Buenos Aires...

Personally a good kicking in the cunt wouldn't be good enough for the stupid little bitch.

Aye, a kick in the bush for the good of the USA :wink:
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Awww, I missed the fun!
  • Anonymous
    shame. I thought this kind of crap was allowed in the sandbox? :lol:
  • nicklouse
    but it was not in the box originally. and trolling for trolling sake is pointless.
  • Anonymous
    furry muff.
  • Bikedevil
    Bikedevil Posts: 1,156
    She probably looked like a troll aswell.....
    Brought to you by:
    Trix©orp Industries

For everything & anything pointless
  • Anonymous
    omg i can't beleive people are still comenting on this! this is my old account:: WaY--dOwN_RuNaWaY

im not even from america but i have friends from there! and at least america had Elvis!!!!!!!!! who needs shity bike riders from england when u can have great american singers like Elvis Presley :)
    youre all so retarded to get pissed off about a comment!
    your all just fukin retarded
    lmao
    xxx
  • Anonymous
    id rather b an elvis fan than a fukin bike fan!

p.s GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lmao x.x.x.x.x
  • Andy B
    Grow the fuck up.

What did you expect when you start trolling, a nice 'hello'?, nope you slag off folks who have a passion for something that you cannot seem to grasp the concept of, we don't want engines on our bikes, there are quite a few mountain bikers who actually ride motorbikes, maybe if you did some research instead of spouting off your fat retarded mouth showing your complete ignorance of life in general...

PS Biking will live forever, Elvis is dead, get over it, or become a fat waste of space like Elvis was in the last years of his life.