Granfondo Pinarello pre-event rides

La Fuga
La Fuga Posts: 2
If you are coming to Treviso this weekend for the Granfondo Pinarello you may be interested to know that La Fuga have two organised rides, tomorrow and saturday on which you are welcome to come.

Friday's ride will be low key with a few of our guests who have flown in early and head north towatds Montello for 2-3 hours.

The Saturday ride will be a gentle leg spin ahead of the main event and will be fully supported with team car and guide. If you are interested in joining our guests on one of these rides, drop us an email to info@lafuga.cc or call me on 07971 295 936 for more details. Otherwise we'll see you on the startline or in the bar afterwards!

We'll also have a stand at the finish on Sunday with complimentary refreshments so drop by, say hi and grab a well-earned beer!

Ross
La Fuga
www.lafuga.cc

Comments

• oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    La Fuga wrote:
    If you are coming to Treviso this weekend for the Granfondo Pinarello you may be interested to know that La Fuga have two organised rides, tomorrow and saturday on which you are welcome to come.

Friday's ride will be low key with a few of our guests who have flown in early and head north towatds Montello for 2-3 hours.

The Saturday ride will be a gentle leg spin ahead of the main event and will be fully supported with team car and guide. If you are interested in joining our guests on one of these rides, drop us an email to info@lafuga.cc or call me on 07971 295 936 for more details. Otherwise we'll see you on the startline or in the bar afterwards!

We'll also have a stand at the finish on Sunday with complimentary refreshments so drop by, say hi and grab a well-earned beer!

Did not see the post, just got back.

I was there ahead of my friends and rode to MOntello with Italian I caught and we rode about 35 miles together at good pace even though we could not communictate other than sign language :D
    The next day I went alone towards mount Grappa and climbed from Serronza? and descended to Borsa Del Grappo think its called.
    Wow what a climb. Up from 345 feet to 5000 feet. I gave up looking at the turn numbers. The switchbacks are ok but I did not like the 10% between them!!
    I stopped about 2 k from top to speak to motor cyclist as I had no idea where I was going.
    I headed to the top and it was 17%in parts !!
    What a view though overlooking the flatland below and overlooking sheer vertical drops.
    I saw about 4 cars only an the ride over the top was very remote.
    On the decent I had to stop as my carbon rims were too hot and my fron pads worn out after about 20 bends.
    I would describe the climb as like the Alpe De Huez ( but steeper) with the end of the Galibier stuck on top, very difficult but stunning scenary, probably the nicest cli9mb I have done.
    Total of 85 miles from Treviso to toep of climb and back and very hard ride.
    Maybe will ride with you on short ride next year :D

Ross
    La Fuga
    www.lafuga.cc