Helmets

iainment
iainment Posts: 992
edited July 2008 in Campaign
Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
Joseph Gallivan

Comments

• beverick
    beverick Posts: 3,461
    "A car problem."

Yet someone else who seems to ignore that there are many other things out there that you can hit your head on such as the ground, roadsigns, lamp-posts, trucks, busses and vans etc.

Bob
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    beverick wrote:
    "A car problem."

Yet someone else who seems to ignore that there are many other things out there that you can hit your head on such as the ground, roadsigns, lamp-posts, trucks, busses and vans etc.

Bob

er it's a cartoon man - he's not real.

Personally I wear a lid but have no probs with those that don't, just thought the cartoon was good is all.
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    ..you'll love this then:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ShowTheFace/

:wink:
  • Who wears a bicycle helmet in a shopping mall or sport arena anyway? The GB track team are going to be inconvenienced by that...

What about sunglasses? And if sunglasses, what about normal glasses? If you forced short-sighted troublemakers to take their glasses off, they wouldn't be so cocky then would they?
    Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.
    (John F Kennedy)

Hairy Roadie (new scoring) FCN 1/2
  • downfader
    Who wears a bicycle helmet in a shopping mall or sport arena anyway? The GB track team are going to be inconvenienced by that...

What about sunglasses? And if sunglasses, what about normal glasses? If you forced short-sighted troublemakers to take their glasses off, they wouldn't be so cocky then would they?

..you can imagine the form filling... "Reason for Stop and seach: specky git!" Not the 9 o'clock news would have had a field day. :lol:
  • karl j
    karl j Posts: 517
    downfader wrote:

I take it whoever dreamt up that nonsense has never had to wear a baseball cap (or other means) to hide surgery scars etc.
    Morning route (when i don't get the train)

Evening route ,
  • downfader
    karl j wrote:
    downfader wrote:

I take it whoever dreamt up that nonsense has never had to wear a baseball cap (or other means) to hide surgery scars etc.

I would imagine. There are some very odd people in the world. :wink: