go carbon !

kerz
kerz Posts: 37
edited July 2008 in Road beginners
recently purchased a look kg461 full carbon bike with sram rival groupset and mavic aksium wheels. paid 1400 quid ( £800 off being an old model `06)
what an absolute gem of a bike. i always rode mtb`s and then bought a cannondale alu road frame bike about 10 years ago but only rode it occasionally.then after watching a few more tour de frances (and the giro) and feeling inspired i thought i`d get as good a bike as i could afford. i sat on a few bianchi`s which were awesome, the 928 carbon in particular.but then i saw this look and fell in love. a bit risky i thought buying mail order without a test ride but i`m over the moon with it.
such a smooth ride ,comfortable and as fast as yer like.it`s built for comfort on long rides not as stiff as the more race focussed look models. it also looks stunning without being too flashy. the sram rival groupset is fantastic - just as good as shimano and campag. equivalents. BASICALLY THIS BIKE IS THE BUSINESS- AND IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO GET A CARBON BIKE AS THEY RIDE SO MUCH BETTER THAN CHEAPER ALUNINIUM BIKES - in my opinion ! go buy a LOOK you won`t be disappointed