Boris!

Gavin Gilbert
Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
edited July 2008 in Campaign
Even I didn't expect the first cracks to show within the first 8 weeks..... :shock:

Does anyone here expect the idiot to serve a full term?

Comments

• TheBoyBilly
    TheBoyBilly Posts: 749
    You're clutching at straws again Gavin. Boris has done the honourable thing and got shot of someone who has proved to be less than honest. Compare this with the awful Ken's constant defence of the corrupt Lee Jasper. Compare this too, with a PM that in his first six months of office had presided over the Northern Rock fiasco, the denial of a (promised) referendum over the Lisbon Treaty, street crime spiralling, uncontrolled borders, inflation going through the roof, cash for honours (yet again), votes for honours and yet still won't admit how the Labour Party came from the brink of bankruptsy to having millions in the bank. Also our gold sold at its lowest value against all advice costing this nation £billions. Where's Prudence now eh?
    If your looking for cracks......................
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Even the Daily Fascist are less than impressed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -past.html

This is classy

He said he knew nothing about the allegations until they were put to him by the media on Thursday. But it emerged that Mr Johnson's office took legal action to prevent the reports coming to light last week.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • richardast
    richardast Posts: 273
    You're clutching at straws again Gavin. Boris has done the honourable thing and got shot of someone who has proved to be less than honest. Compare this with the awful Ken's constant defence of the corrupt Lee Jasper. Compare this too, with a PM that in his first six months of office had presided over the Northern Rock fiasco, the denial of a (promised) referendum over the Lisbon Treaty, street crime spiralling, uncontrolled borders, inflation going through the roof, cash for honours (yet again), votes for honours and yet still won't admit how the Labour Party came from the brink of bankruptsy to having millions in the bank. Also our gold sold at its lowest value against all advice costing this nation £billions. Where's Prudence now eh?
    If your looking for cracks......................
    Not really bothered about the politics, but just for the record, although newspaper reports of street crime are spiralling , street crime itself is actually going down.
    And although inflation has gone up a bit, 4 or 5% is hardly "through the roof".
    Unless you work for the Daily Mail, of course. :wink:
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Would FatBoyBilly care to quote his sources on the
    corrupt Lee Jasper
    comment?

The only source if such allegations I know of is the highly discredited London Evening Standard. It's intereting to note that whilst the ongoing police investigation into corruption at the LDA has made a number of arrests - Mr Jasper is not one of them.
  • TheBoyBilly
    Yet again Mr Gilbert resorts to namecalling, this the bloke that thinks these forums were once a "better place" and somewhere for a debate. Yet every time somebody disagrees with him he descends to name-calling. What a pleb!
    Glad to see Boris is still getting to YOU though Gav :P
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Yet again Mr Gilbert resorts to namecalling, this the bloke that thinks these forums were once a "better place" and somewhere for a debate. Yet every time somebody disagrees with him he descends to name-calling. What a pleb!
    Glad to see Boris is still getting to YOU though Gav :P

Not everytime - just you and yer retard mate 'Offthebackmadman'.

Now answer the question you tub of guts :lol:
  • TheBoyBilly
    Not everytime - just you and yer retard mate 'Offthebackmadman'.......eh?

No need to answer your question Mr Gilbert. Jaspers resignation the day before he was due to answer searching questions says it all. And it's not over yet, not by a long way. Ken, of course, will wriggle off any hook.

Glad to see Boris is taking over your life Gav :wink:
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    bagpuss
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    I for one think he's doing a good job, but then again I live in Lancashire
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • idaviesmoore
    idaviesmoore Posts: 557
    Even I didn't expect the first cracks to show within the first 8 weeks..... :shock:

Does anyone here expect the idiot to serve a full term?

Being an idiot doesn't prohibit you from being in politics I'm afraid :wink:
    'How can an opinion be bullsh1t?' High Fidelity
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    What beacuse they disagree with you and are able to enter into reasoned debate? :roll:
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Nuggs wrote:
    What beacuse they disagree with you and are able to enter into reasoned debate? :roll:

Neither regurgitating discredited old pony from the Daily Mail, making things up and twisting the truth past breaking point (a la FatBoyBilly) or ending every post with “lying thieving government” (a la Madman) is debate. It’s puerile ranting. If they wanted a debate they’d get it, but I doubt they have the intellectual capacity to manage it.

Meanwhile, Boris lives up to his election promises of cutting back on the fun and protecting the rights of the motorist, God Bless ‘im

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7501177.stm
  • TheBoyBilly
    I promised myself I wouldn't be drawn into a slanging match with GavinNoBird but it's proving very difficult. :lol:
  • TheBoyBilly
    Sorry Gav, that was cheap and below the belt. I'm glad I've never been given the Spanish.....it must be hard.
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Sorry Gav, that was cheap and below the belt. I'm glad I've never been given the Spanish.....it must be hard.

I'm not dining alone this evening 8)

It's one of the advantages of being both exceptionally sexy and having loads of cash.