tow bar mount bike carrier Thule EuroWay 947 - any good?

hammerite
hammerite Posts: 3,408
edited July 2008 in Road beginners
I'm looking at one of these. Has anyone got or used the Thule Euroway? If so what did you think?

I've found plenty of places that sell these online, but not anywhere that sells them in the flesh (I'd like to have a look first ideally). Any recommendations?

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/allprods/Thule_EuroWay_947_3_bike_carrier_no_947.php

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,538
    Hi there,

I have a 2 bike Thule 904 I think it is, which I bought 2nd off ebay, which has been excellent.
    I recently bought another one, this time a 4 bike one, again off ebay, but have yet to use it.

But the quality of Thule kit is awesome, so I doubt you will be dissapointed.

Halfords did have one on their website, might be worth a look in there?
    Otherwise, look on the Thule site for approved dealers, give em a call and see what they have on the shopfloor.

Try www.skidrive.co.uk as well, never ordered from them myself, but have heard good things about them, and I think it's free postage.

Dan
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    thanks Daniel
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    i have the 903 euro classic (earlier version) best carrier i have used. just a shame that the car can not take a tow bar.

Still use it on the van though.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown