Chain Reaction

bendewey
bendewey Posts: 23
edited July 2008 in Road beginners
Anybody used them? Whats their postage times like etc?

Comments

• blackhands
    blackhands Posts: 950
    Good prices - stuff has arrived within 48 hours max.
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    With one exception, goods always arrived the next day. The late delivery only took three days though.
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Lagavulin
    Lagavulin Posts: 1,688
    I've found them to be excellent. Have bought two wheelsets, numerous cassettes, tyres, tools and clothing from them. Spot on so far.

Most recent was an order for another casette placed at a few minutes to mid-day Thursday. Delivered shortly after 8am on Friday. Free postage and £6 cheaper than Wiggle.

On the other hand I'm starting to get a tad concerned about my latest PBK order. Despatched at 1pm on Thursday and seemingly MIA.
  • System_1
    System_1 Posts: 513
    I've found them very good. Got my frame from them, ordered late afternoon and delivered 2 days later. It then had to go back because of a problem and even though they had to send it back to the manufacturer for inspection a replacement was delivered back to me a week later. I've heard horror stories of people waiting months for warranty returns and although the manufacturers quick turnaround probably played a part I think a week is pretty good.

Dirt cheap too. With the 10% off thing they do every now and then I got my frame and a Thomson post for £40 less than anywhere else were selling the frame alone.