Hi there!!

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited July 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Hi there! Just thought I would say a formal hello! (As I only discovered this place today :oops: )

My name is Dan and I cycle mostly just in and out of work, but occassionaly recreationally to. I used to ride a Marin Fairfax, but the frame snapped after hitting a pothole and I was left without a bike for 2 months. :cry: Anyway, my local shop phoned marin and they sent me a Sausilito (or whatever its called) frame and marin paid to have it all swapped over. :shock: 8)

...so I guess now I ride a saucilito.

When it was still a faifax I installed mavic askium wheels and bontrager 700x25 racelite tyres.

I am also a muso, play guitar, a bit of keys, mess with music software. I also do a lot of photography too.

Anyway. Hello. :)

Comments

• scotttomo
    scotttomo Posts: 531
    Hello there and welcome, enjoy the forum :D
    "If i was a slug i don't think i could handle it, i'd just throw myself in the salt pot" -Karl pilkington

Whyte 46, i fall off it alot!!
  • downfader
    Hello! :D
  • Marin in cracked frame shocker :wink:
  • downfader
    Marin in cracked frame shocker :wink:

Ahh tbh I think all bikes are prone to it given the roads. Their welding could have been better but they sorted it and I'm happy :)
  • hello, good to meet you, i am also a muso, gotta love the guitar, i ride a GT, though, its pretty much only a GT by frame now :-)
    Biking and Surf Nazi
  • downfader
    I noticed the "anathema" in your username is that a reference to the band? :)
  • yes it is :-)
    Biking and Surf Nazi
  • downfader
    yes it is :-)

8) I have about 6 of their albums :)