Garmin edge problem

gunny_bedford
gunny_bedford Posts: 347
edited June 2008 in Workshop
Hi

I have one problem with my edge, that i cant seem to sort, despite steve miller posting some help for me in a previous post (sorry steve its me not you!)

the problems is the training buddy or more specifically the screen with the 2 bikes on it (you and your buddy) how do you get it showing????? i can save courses, i can download courses and i know how to ride and start a course, but i cant seem to bring up the screen on my 205 that shows the 2 bikes racing, when doing a course, despite pressing all combination off mode up and down arrow etc or can you only see the bikes in workout mode ??

can anyone help please !!

Comments

• You can certainly see this when you are doing a course.

Select Training->Do Course from the menu and then when you're taken back on the main course screen, press the enter button to switch between views (course, map, climb profile and finally distance ahead/behind virtual partner in metres or Kms). In the map or climb profile views you'll see youself as a black dot or triangle and the VP as a white one.
  • You can certainly see this when you are doing a course.

Select Training->Do Course from the menu and then when you're taken back on the main course screen, press the enter button to switch between views (course, map, climb profile and finally distance ahead/behind virtual partner in metres or Kms). In the map or climb profile views you'll see youself as a black dot or triangle and the VP as a white one.

I didn't know you could toggle the display either - so thanks!! Mine is alays set in map wth te triangles on the route.
  • Thanks. Glad to have helped :D
  • Yes thanks for that, i will keep a look out my screen tomorrow when i go for a ride!!
    regards

Neil Bedford