Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB workshop & tech

Brake adjusment thing????

PhilForeverPhilForever Posts: 5
edited June 2008 in MTB workshop & tech
right ive just put a new set v brakes onto my jump bike but in the process i went and destroyed the little metal adjusting thing that pokes out of the lever that keeps tension and allows you to adjust the amount of pressure you apply to your brakes. What i need to knowis what they are called and where can you buy them from??? cheers



Sign In or Register to comment.