DMR drone or IDENTITI P-45 comp

sweenball
sweenball Posts: 188
edited June 2008 in MTB buying advice
hi there guys im stuck between these two bike
the Dmr drone and the IDENTITI P-45 comp
can anyone help me decide what one to buy, any advice???????

Comments

• dirtbiker100
    dirtbiker100 Posts: 1,997
    can only say that I've had a few goes on a drone and that felt really nice over our local jumps. I'd buy one
  • rob cole
    rob cole Posts: 706
    don't get the drone...get the new Drone reptoid

its only £100 more than the Drone, and its got a Marzocchi DJ fork, disc brakes wheels, mechanical disc brakes front and rear and 135mm rear mountain biking spaced dropouts

its well worth the extra £100, the big problem with the original Drone was when you came to install a suspension fork, you also needed a new front wheel as the original wheel was a 14mm nutted bmx axle, and the same was true of the rear end with its 110mm bmx hub spacing dropouts

Reptoids pretty much sold out..as soon as they arrived (only a few weeks back) as most were pre-ordered, but Freeborn has just 1 left at their Esher store, and that is it for Reptoid supplies until August :wink:
    check out my riding - www.robcole.co.uk Banshee Factory Team rider, Da Kine UK Team rider, www.freeborn.co.uk www.eshershore.com
  • sweenball
    sweenball Posts: 188
    i know the drone reptoid comes with suspension forks and its got discs but i am wanting something with rigid forks so i can still do dirt jumps but also do a bit of bmxing on it