Please Push in Ahead of Me Fellow Cyclists

spen666
spen666 Posts: 17,709
edited July 2008 in Commuting chat
Sat this morning behind car at traffic lights when cyclist pushes in ahead of me from side.

I was about to comment to said selfish person, until I realised she had on, a very tight fitting pair of lycra shorts ( very short as well) encasing a very pert backside and sticking out of said shorts were a pair of legs to die for.

In the circumstances, instead of commenting on her possibly slowing me down and her queue jumping, I found myself strangely hoping she slowed me down for longer at the lights and did the same at every set of lights along the way
Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666

Comments

• Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    That's something I always liked about the London to Brighton: the amount of fantastic bottoms you get to follow up hills.
  • spen666
    I was tempted to give her a push to help her gain momentum, but didn't fancy being on the sex offenders register for it

Twittering @spen_666
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    I find such people almost impossible to overtake.................. :roll:
  • dang65
    dang65 Posts: 1,006
    will3 wrote:
    They certainly make it very hard.
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    dang65 wrote:
    will3 wrote:
    They certainly make it very hard.

Not what you want in your lycras.........
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    spen666 wrote:
    I was about to comment to said selfish person, until I realised she had on, a very tight fitting pair of lycra shorts ( very short as well) encasing a very pert backside and sticking out of said shorts were a pair of legs to die for.

Genius!

And where is your helmet cam footage Spen???

Dan
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • spen666
    Daniel B wrote:
    spen666 wrote:

Genius!

Dan

Its on the adult rated version of bike radar

Twittering @spen_666
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    spen666 wrote:
    Daniel B wrote:
    spen666 wrote:

Genius!

Dan

Its on the adult rated version of bike radar

AKA NSFW
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Gadge
    Gadge Posts: 135
    Came her to add a boring rant of my own about a RDJ'ing twat followed by an undertaking incident followed by a large portion of red faced shouting by me :x but hey your story has stopped me in my tracks as being much more interesting and relevant :lol:
    Big Red S wrote:
    That's something I always liked about the London to Brighton: the amount of fantastic bottoms you get to follow up hills.

Really? My experience seemed to consist of attempting to avoid fat wobbling bums walking their decrepit bikes up every hill in the middle of the road...

Saw a very foxy lady courier on Borough High Street this pm. Wish my new missus was into cycling.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,588
    Wish my new missus was into cycling.

Buy her a bike/s!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    I had a chap ask me for a drink when I overtook him waiting for a light the other day - very sweet of him. I ride a fixed gear, so getting to the point where the pedal is in the right place for me to push off sometimes means going ahead of people if I get it wrong.

Doesn't hurt though, on some occasions!