whats it worth

romore
romore Posts: 26
edited June 2008 in Road beginners
i know this is similar to my last question but i'm still desperatly trying to get a bike so what do you think of this? what sort of price do you think its worth?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Giant-TCR-Alloy-R ... 286.c0.m14

Comments

• Ash_
    Ash_ Posts: 385
    Similar specced TCRs went on eBay recently for 317 and 360 quid. I think the spec of the bike you're looking at most resembles the cheaper of the two. So that seems a fair guide in terms of price, although I´d personally want to get it for around the 250-mark.

It´s one of the older models, with the adjustable stem (I can´t remember when they were phased out, sorry), but not a first generation TCR. Looks like a fairly tidy bike.

Just one question though - is it the right size for you? Even taking into account the different geometry of the Big Cat you were looking at (we´ll give up on the Raleigh), they seem kind of different.

Whatever you end up with, it´s got to fit... I suppose the compact frame and adjustable stem would give you a fair bit of flexibility though.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    It's not the price you want to be looking at, if it doesn't fit you then it will be a waste of money so make sure it will fit you before bidding for it yes?