Just got a pair of Assos F1 Uno bib shorts . . .

RC21
RC21 Posts: 166
edited June 2008 in Road beginners
Just got a pair of Assos F1 Uno bib shorts . . . and they're very nice but have you seen the girl on the front of the Assos catalogue - She's stunning!

Comments

• W5454
    W5454 Posts: 133
    RC21 wrote:
    . . and they're very nice but have you seen the girl on the front of the Assos catalogue - She's stunning!

Don't keep her to yourself! Scan and upload please.
  • RC21
    W5454 wrote:
    Don't keep her to yourself! Scan and upload please.

I left the catologue at work. . . .<off to www.assos.com>
  • RC21
    Found a pic:

T_FI.Lady_Knicker_RX.jpg

Never thought cycling gear could look so good :)
    Better one on the catalogue (in my opinion)
  • 2Fast4Love
    2Fast4Love Posts: 123
    :shock:

ASSOS-Summer2006-00094.jpg

TFILadyBlack.jpg
    Rides a Cannondale Synapse 105.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Ok well wouldn't call her stunning but not bad I suppose, if that's your thing mate :roll:
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Giant mancp, I am from the Raving Homosexual Police, I'm afraid i've got some bad news... would you like to sit down?
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    yehh wasnt some 0ne or 3 yrs ago cannondale tryd perverts advertising technique, then they got shot up & the advert disappeard from cycling plus mag forever. i guess people hav gone soft. i dont believe sex sells, the product has to sell itself.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    [quote="Infamous"]Giant mancp, I am from the Raving Homosexual Police, I'm afraid i've got some bad news... would you like to sit down?[/quote]
    No I'm fine standing thanks, but come on, there are better. How the hell is this advertising campaign sexy? The girl is showing off bib shorts end of. And ..... ? Oh sorry she has no bra on, oooooh how daring ................. maybe it's my years in publishing I don't know, I guess it would be alluring to some
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    I know what you mean....

...you'd prefer a big muscly man oiled up, wearing tight lycra shorts. fair play mate.
  • don_don
    don_don Posts: 1,007
    We dated for a while but she was too clingy, so I had to move on... :wink:
  • shane515
    shane515 Posts: 139
    her feet stink aswell....... :shock:
  • Parkey
    Parkey Posts: 303
    Male cyclists will subconsiously gravitate toward any brand name they have seen written on cycling kit worn by attractive women.

Fundamental law of the universe.
    "A recent study has found that, at the current rate of usage, the word 'sustainable' will be worn out by the year 2015"