Riis says Rasmussen could make come back

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited June 2008 in Pro race
http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id1894.html

I thought BR hated Rasmussen?
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    iainf72 wrote:
    http://www.cyclingheroes.info/id1894.html

I thought BR hated Rasmussen?

Not as much as he likes winning. :wink:

The Chicken v UCI Basso v Astana Contador. A mountain duel worth getting unethically excited about.
    Trouble is: Where? :P
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • iainf72

The Chicken v UCI Basso v Astana Contador. A mountain duel worth getting unethically excited about.
    Trouble is: Where? :P

Rasy peasy dude.

France in July 2010. Afer AEG buy out ASO next year they'll insist on having the best guys there :D
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    Rasmussen could certainly make a comeback, but as long as ASO's not in the ProTour, he'll never ride in one of their races again. That means no TDF, no Vuelta.
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    doesn't sayBjarne wants to sign him does it, just that Bjarne thinks Chicken is on good form.
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    vermooten wrote:
    doesn't sayBjarne wants to sign him does it, just that Bjarne thinks Chicken is on good form.

"Riis also said he can't say anything about signing Rasmussen for his team as long as there is no verdict in the disciplinary case against Rasmussen"

I'd take that as saying that as long as the right (whatever that is) result comes from the court case, Riis will look to sign Ras.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    whoops! the folly of reading web pages on an iphone in a kebab shop!
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • iainf72
    vermooten wrote:
    whoops! the folly of reading web pages on an iphone in a kebab shop!

Ooooh, looks who's showing that he's a hipster (iphone) but down with the people (kebab shop)

8)
  • TheHog
    TheHog Posts: 27
    LangerDan wrote:
    vermooten wrote:

"Riis also said he can't say anything about signing Rasmussen for his team as long as there is no verdict in the disciplinary case against Rasmussen"

I'd take that as saying that as long as the right (whatever that is) result comes from the court case, Riis will look to sign Ras.

He did not exactly say it was about the court case in the original danish article though. He said things had to change a bit and that he at the moment does not want to elaborate on what things.

But shortly after that article he said that he could not imagine Rasmussen riding for his team again because the chemistry between them is not ok..