my new track biloe

oldwelshman
oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
edited September 2008 in Track
I have put a pic of my new track bike in photo bucket link below, can't wait to have a go :D
I am going to sell my yellow track bilke for £550, 853 frame, deep section zipp wheels (worth it for the wheels) bike used to belong to chris hoy so if good enough for him , good enough for me or you !! :D

Comments

• Eddy S
    Eddy S Posts: 1,013
    Looks great - I like the paint job. 8)

My new Dolan DF3 arrived this week. In fact, I'm just off to the garage to start building it up... :D:D:D
    I’m a sprinter – I warmed up yesterday.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    So why have you gone for the red, green and white paint job then - you're not an Eye-talian are you?

Those wheels look the business - at least I shall hear you coming as you lap me :x
  • acorn_user
    acorn_user Posts: 1,137
    Old WELSH man :)

He could also be a closet Mexican...
  • laurensdad
    laurensdad Posts: 46
    What size is the Yellow one please?

Ta

Phil

• http://www.velodromeshop.org.uk - Track Cycling Shop from Velodrome.org.uk - Casco, Bont Shoes, Dolan, Campag, Reflex Nutrition, Sugino and more
    http://www.sportstrainingsolutions.com - Cycling and Sports Therapy in Mallorca
  • Bronzie
    Dai - your bike looked the business on the track last night - more bling than P-Diddy's neck!!
  • oldwelshman
    acorn_user wrote:
    Old WELSH man :)

He could also be a closet Mexican...
    I think Rich knows where I am from, he has heard my accent enough :lol: he's taking the piss.
    By the way, whoever asked what size my old bike is? 58cm top and seat tube.
  • oldwelshman
    Bronzie wrote:
    Dai - your bike looked the business on the track last night - more bling than P-Diddy's neck!!
    I did not see you there, was you racing?
    I have only just started back, not raced track this year, starting now for lvrc in November.

Who is the guy from your club who almost took out all of us in the 10mile? :D
    He did a decent turn on the front and then pulled up in the straight, I went to go through and he swung down straight back into me and almost took me out !!
    There too many in the B group. They should make some of them take acreditation as there was some dodgy riding in the B races also :D
  • Bronzie
    Well, I was riding round - not sure it could be classed as "racing" :oops: - think I got 3rd in the odd nos. B-points though.
    starting now for lvrc in November.
    What's that then? LVRC Track Champs? Where are they?
    The very tall young lad or the slightly chunky older one? If it was the young lad, it's only his 2nd track league - if it was the other one, he grew up racing track as a junior, so he should know better :roll:
    Of course it could've been me! :x
  • oldwelshman
    Bronzie wrote:
    Well, I was riding round - not sure it could be classed as "racing" :oops: - think I got 3rd in the odd nos. B-points though.
    starting now for lvrc in November.
    What's that then? LVRC Track Champs? Where are they?
    They are in Newport. There is a training saturday the weekend before for £4. Its in the lvrc handbook. I may go down a few friday evenings before also vets training.
    The very tall young lad or the slightly chunky older one? If it was the young lad, it's only his 2nd track league - if it was the other one, he grew up racing track as a junior, so he should know better :roll:
    Of course it could've been me! :x
    If it was you, you would have rememberred the verbal abuse from me :D It was older guy, not that chunky though, about 6'and my build.
    The young lad was training Monday also. He could get quite good with some training, he's not afraid to have a go.
  • Bronzie
    Yeah, young Anthony Moye has a lot of potential - he stayed in the bunch in his 1st road race (60 mile 2/3/4 held in a stiff breeze that saw half the field pack) and won the B points race on Friday and was 3rd in the scratch.

I'll tell my mate you weren't impressed with his riding - like I said, he should know better.
  • flickwg
    flickwg Posts: 4
    what is the seat tube length centre to top?

thanks
  • acorn_user
    acorn_user Posts: 1,137
    apologies to Bronzie for the humour bypass :) If I tried red/white/green here, everyone would think I was Mexican, Italian, or a huge Andy Hampsten Team 7/11 fan. Probably the latter. I'd have to put dragons all over it...
  • For those that asked, my yellow bike is 58cm top and seat tube.
    Maybe I should increase the price now Hoy won 3 gold's and it was his. Maybe he willl but it back :D