Warwickshire

simon2names
simon2names Posts: 56
edited June 2008 in MTB rides
Ok, i know it's not the most exciting place in the country, but was wondering if anyone knew of any decent rides in warwickshire. Am a XC rider, the days of chucking myself downhill came to an abrupt stop following an involuntary dismount a few years ago. I've still got the strangely melded bone lump to prove it! Am currently boring myself with a pretty much road based ride south of Stratford upon Avon, fun and fast, but not off road which is what i'm after.

Any rides, advice or info would be welcome.

Cheers.

Simon

Comments

• Fawdo
    Fawdo Posts: 10
    Have you transport? if so why not try MK I here there are some good forest trails i think may be its called Aston Fields???? or maybe Cannock Chase and Follow the Dog, I'd say 45mins to an hours drive ...
  • Fawdo
    Fawdo Posts: 10
    Have you transport? if so why not try MK I here there are some good forest trails i think may be its called Aston Fields???? or maybe Cannock Chase and Follow the Dog, I'd say 45mins to an hours drive ...
  • cheers, seen the aston place mentioned a few times on here, thought it was near aston in birmingham until i googled it! have been to chicksands with my brother who lives out in bedfordshire and he says Cannock isn't as technical as chick in that it's flatter with less drops. Will have to go and explore for myself.
    Whereabouts is follow the dog?

Simon