BH Bikes Classic L60C owners or opinions??

Gary D
Gary D Posts: 431
edited June 2008 in Road beginners
A work colleague has been offered one of these at a "special price" i.e £ 1,087 including a proper fitting:

http://bhbikesuk.com/displayItem.asp...9&producttype=

By the looks of it, it is a 2007 model. It looks to have a good standard of equipment on it and appears good value.

He is a newcomer to Road biking but not to cycling in general - he already has a nice mountainbike.

My question is, are there any owners out there who could give an opinion on the bike? Also, would it be suitable as a first road bike or are there other alternatives at the same price point?

I have my own opinions, but would rather not bias the replies.

Thanks for your help.

Gary.
Oh and I feel like I've been raped by an Orangutan :shock: And I've got legs like Girders :lol:

Comments

• marco67
    marco67 Posts: 91
    Hi Gary
    I ride a BHL60, bought the frame late last year and built it up with Campag Veloce, mavic Ksyrium wheels and basic Deda bars, stem and seat post.
    My personal view is that it is a great bike, I'm lucky enough to also own a Pinarello Carbon Paris and in my opinion if I transferred the Record kit off the Pinarello and put it on the BH you would be hard pushed to tell the difference in the ride.
    I'd say it will be a good buy, especially with the fitting.
    Marco
    Ciao Marco