riding buddies wanted

Ricky Cee
Ricky Cee Posts: 14
edited June 2008 in Road beginners
Hey everyone,

I'm just returning to cycling after a prolonged absence due to injury and am looking for people local to me to go riding with. My base fitness at the moment is pretty low so not looking for big rides right now just 2 or 3 times a week in the evenings and 1 or 2 on the weekend. I know I could just join a club but they all seem to leave early on sunday mornings and it's not that I'm lazy but I up early all week for work so value a bit of a ly-in on sat/sun. I live in Farnham in Surrey so anyone round that sort of way who might be interested it'd great to hear from you.

Cheers everyone happy riding.

Rich

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You should join a club and do an early run on saturday and lay in on monday, I mean how early do you get up on week days? I get up at 6 for college and on saturday I get up at 7 for a club run. I would of thought there would be an evening club run too, I know with the club I'm in there is runs in the evenings, time trials and a slow ride for starters.

If you join a club, start doing TT's and they should be good at seeing improvements as you are not racing just taking it at your own pace.