Cheap Lemonade+AlkaSeltzer tabs=

BlackSpur
BlackSpur Posts: 4,228
edited June 2008 in The Crudcatcher
Much fun to be had! Spewed up everywhere before we could even get the lid on! Managed to get another pack, so we will have to refine our strategy for tomorrow to get that big bang...

Any ideas? It'll be in a 2 litre bottle of Smart Price Lemonade (unless anyone knows anything else available from Asda that's better) with 2 extra stong tablets What's the best way to get them in and the lid on before it all comes out of the top?
"Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs

Comments

• elmotheewokking
    elmotheewokking Posts: 2,279
    Put them in the lid. Empty the bottle a little.
  • This should explain everything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmBY5CUTLvc

If you unscrew the lid enough for the string to drop, then screw it up really quickly it should work. Alternatively you could give it to an unsuspecting friend/enemy.
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • saintadolf
    saintadolf Posts: 245
    double sided tape the tabs to the inside of the lid and turn the bottle upside down?
    06 Kona Blast with RS Tora solo airs :)
  • abbots_mike
    abbots_mike Posts: 280
    i guess that would mean you have finished school + exams for the year aswell!
    Much fun to be had over the summer 8) :twisted:
  • BlackSpur
    BlackSpur Posts: 4,228

No, just starting my end of years! Still, the summer is going to be EPIC!!!

Was all going as planned with the drink bomb, till some little emo turd came over and kicked the bottle over the fence!
    "Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    BlackSpur wrote:

No, just starting my end of years! Still, the summer is going to be EPIC!!!

Was all going as planned with the drink bomb, till some little emo junk came over and kicked the bottle over the fence!
    Hmm. Maybe the emo's depressed because his mummy didn't buy him a pony, 'cause like you know, his life is like, so hard, and that, and he's like so tired of it all, you know.
    Should have punched him, and made him get your bottle back.

OR!!!

make him drink the lemonade, then make him eat the alka seltzer!

When I was in school, me and a mate once challenged each other to see who could put the most alka seltzers in our mouths! Made a hell of a mess all over the english class, 'cause we started running after each other trying to punch the other one in the face to make him spit it out!

happy days!

anyway, good luck with your finals, mate.