RIDE 6:30pm Wed 11/06/08 Idless woods Truro cornwall.

SA boy
SA boy Posts: 63
edited June 2008 in MTB rides
(RIDE) 6:30 Idless woods Wednesday 11th June all are welcome. Meet at Vovo garage Truro
FaceBook: CornishTrailRiders

Comments

• I will be there if I finish on time....

not fit but willing!!!

:lol::lol:
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Volvo garage being next to the ta centre?

Sure count me in so long work doesn't go silly.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • SA boy
    Yep thats the one Daz
  • FSR_XC
    FSR_XC Posts: 2,258
    Shane how did you do at Dartmoor Challenge?

Lost you after that first rough bit. Was going slowly, but never saw you again.

I finished the 50miles at 2.20pm. My Garmin registered that with all the stops I had that I did the 50 in under 4 hours.

I was absolutely cream crackered!
    Stumpjumper FSR 09/10 Pro Carbon, Genesis Vapour CX20 ('17)Carbon, Rose Xeon CW3000 '14, Raleigh R50

http://www.visiontrack.com
  • SA boy
    Hi mark

Only did the 25mile however got very lost on the way back so did 29 mile. Did it in 1:39 according to my computer and was the 3rd person back. Wish I had done the 50 as I thought is was quite easy but had to see my mom.

O yes, I think you put an engine in at that rough bit.

We shoud go for a long ride again sometime you ride at a good pace.
  • FSR_XC
    FSR_XC Posts: 2,258
    I wasn't riding anywhere near that pace coming back!

I got lost near Burrator Resevoir. About a mile after the route split a left turn was very badly marked. I ended up going over a mile further up the road (and it was an effin' big climb).
    Stumpjumper FSR 09/10 Pro Carbon, Genesis Vapour CX20 ('17)Carbon, Rose Xeon CW3000 '14, Raleigh R50

http://www.visiontrack.com
  • Very enjoyable ride..thank you....

:lol::lol:
  • Dazzza
    Was rather enjoyable quite surprised myself. :)

Give us a buzz when you fancy that epic, be gentle. :lol:
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • SA boy
    Yep, thanks for the ride, it was nice to ride there in the dry. Going to try and ride there again friday evening. Is anyone interested.
  • Dazzza
    No can do friday, work is kicking off then.

I will however be out tomorrow, route umm whatever i can drum up, certainly won't be bissoe though, had my fill of that place for a while plus it's too damned flat.
    Giant Anthem X
  • SA boy, cant make this fri but def up for a mid week ride again...

Dazza,
    I cant belive you said Bisseo is flat....get off the cycle path and find thoes hills..

:lol:
  • Dazzza
    Well what i really meant to say was all the decent bits are flat, most of the climbs are strewn with rocks, after yesterday's idless ride i crave tight and twisty singletrack, im always in my element in that area hence why i loved newnham so much.

Sigh i really need a good spell in wales i reckon. :lol:
    Giant Anthem X