Cube Ltd Race - Your opinions

yug33
yug33 Posts: 76
edited June 2008 in XC and Enduro
Just trying to find out what people think of the Cube Ltd Race HT - have just sold my two year old Rockhopper Pro Disc, have a Giant Trance FS, live in Innerleithen so either ride Inners XC or Glentress or local trails.

Thanks for your thoughts
Cube Ltd
Cube Stereo the One

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    This one?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=23667

Lot of bike for the money, and light too. Rare to see XT hubs below 1k, so don't really have to worry about much! Try one out.
  • yug33
    Yes - thats the one. Have a 20" booked for a test ride next week.

The look of the bike is superb and my LBS says they are getting great feedback from other people who have ridden them!!
    Cube Ltd
    Cube Stereo the One
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Its probably the best specced RRP bike I hsve seen. Only things that really compare are last years sale bikes - saying which, have a look at a 2007 Scott Scale 40.
  • yug33
    Thanks for that - I agree just looks like a great bike. Will look at the Scott Scale 40 as well.

Think the cube is a bit different as well, as have not seen many being ridde around!
    Cube Ltd
    Cube Stereo the One
  • 49tcv
    49tcv Posts: 5
    very good bike for the money great components and its all branded even things like the headset or seat clamp which you dont get on other models
    get one whilst you can there is only a limited supply left, a lot of cube models now running out, the uk launch has been a great sucess prices will rise next year at least 10%
  • epicyclo
    epicyclo Posts: 10
    I build these for a bike shop. They're nice bikes, always straight, well finished and nicely specced - no hidden cheap and nasty bits to get the price down - and they ride well too.

Cube has been caught short by the demand for them this year, so there may be shortages.
  • Kong
    Kong Posts: 757
    i just got the Acid Ltd on order which is the acid but with the Pro ltd frame as the cube have run out of the Acid frames. as CUBE has completely sold out of the acid and the pro ltd in my size. really nice bikes and have a great riding position.
  • yug33
    Just took delivery of the the Cube Ltd Race - now just cant wait to ride it!! Thanks for your comments and advice to buy!!!
    Cube Ltd
    Cube Stereo the One
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    Which colour did you pick, White Candy Blue or the black?
    The white one is better looking, but that's just me. :D
  • yug33
    Had to be the black!!!
    Cube Ltd
    Cube Stereo the One
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712
    Rode one of these yesterday, I thought it was great. So great in fact I just ordered a Reaction :)
  • yug33
    That looks like a fantastic bike as well! They just seem to be so well made and with great componets and riding position.

Bike shop I got mine from says they are running out fast, but most of dealerhsips at moment are in the south!!
    Cube Ltd
    Cube Stereo the One