Endura Humvees -- quality

jswba
jswba Posts: 491
edited May 2008 in The bottom bracket
Long-time lurker here. Just have to say how impressed I am at my Endura Humvees (no, I'm not on commission). Fell off my bike yesterday and skidded along the road for a short distance. Incredibly the shorts show no damage *whatsoever*. I'm stunned!

(For the macabre among you, just major bruising and cuts to right hip, damaged rotator cuff on my shoulder, various cuts and rash on the lower leg and a bit of a headache. The helmet's a write-off though.)

Comments

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Hmm, baggies, probably make me fall off the bike to start with.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • jswba
    I'm still quite shy when it comes to my skinny legs :oops:
  • ChrisLS
    ChrisLS Posts: 2,749
    ,,,can't beat the Humvees...I've got the longs, the three quarters and the shorts...I have ridden 1000s of miles in the longs, they look a bit worn out, but still wearable....
    ...all the way...'til the wheels fall off and burn...
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    jswba wrote:
    Long-time lurker here. Just have to say how impressed I am at my Endura Humvees (no, I'm not on commission). Fell off my bike yesterday and skidded along the road for a short distance. Incredibly the shorts show no damage *whatsoever*. I'm stunned!

(For the macabre among you, just major bruising and cuts to right hip, damaged rotator cuff on my shoulder, various cuts and rash on the lower leg and a bit of a headache. The helmet's a write-off though.)

I did that last year with a few more serious consequence!

Split the menicus in my left knee and tore the inner cruciate ligament in same knee (oooooooooyah!), plus the various cuts, grazes, roadrash, helmet smashery you describe!

The humvees got the rear right pocketty thing rips a bit, plus a whole straight through to the big graze on my bum, but i am still wearing the humvees!

I agree..they are awesome!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • jswba
    cee wrote:

Split the menicus in my left knee and tore the inner cruciate ligament in same knee (oooooooooyah!), plus the various cuts, grazes, roadrash, helmet smashery you describe!

OUCH! Hope that it's getting better.