Tool on a mobile

woodgob
woodgob Posts: 96
edited May 2008 in Commuting chat
Interesting commute home tonight. Approaching my road, took primary position ready to turn right into it then signalled right before drifting centre....car behind sounded his horn at me - way too close to me and driving like a tool. As I turned into my road I looked back to display my, um....distaste at his agggressive driving only to see that the tw@t was on his mobile. C*ck! Sorry. Had to get that off my chest....had a gutful today with reckless drivers in the wet. :evil:

Comments

• meanwhile
    meanwhile Posts: 392
    Don't get mad, get his mobile and make a complaint. Even if it's your word against his the police still have to talk to him.
  • woodgob
    That would have been ideal but he clearly had no intention of slowing as I turned round. The opposite in fact. It's quite amazing how many drivers I see on their phones during my commute to and from work. Maybe it's my imaginagtion but I seem to notice this happening more since the law changed. Or maybe we're more aware because it's now illegal and it's more prominent in our minds.
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Damn, thought this thread was about a new gadget!
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • Eat My Dust
    Eat My Dust Posts: 3,965
    I had a guy nearly rear end me this morning, as he overtook I saw he was on his mobile, holding it in his right hand up to his left ear!!! really clever. I caught up with him at the next RAB and thought about saying something through his open window but decided against it.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Attica wrote:

Me too :lol:
  • Gussio wrote:
    Attica wrote:

Me too :lol:

Same here.

Semi serious idea-> I reckon they should replace car keys so that you have to insert your mobile into a slot in the dash, take that phone out, the engine cuts out.
  • woodgob
    LOL...never thought about the title! :lol: