Tour de France stage

phil s
phil s Posts: 1,128
A mate of mine who's relatively new to cycling, but good at it is looking to do some riding in France this summer. He's seen this website http://www.sportivesfrance.com and is trying to talk me into doing the ride from Aigurande and Super Besse. I'm not sure I can yet because of work commitments but the site looks pretty good and it seems like decent value for money - anyone here doing this ride or gone with this lot in the past? Any info appreciated
-- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --

Comments

• yello
    yello Posts: 12
    I'll be doing this but I live locally and riding with a local group. I did once email Sportives France for some info on 'La Peirre Jodet'... but never received a reply.
  • Buzz30
    Buzz30 Posts: 1
    I've only just seen this thread, as I was looking around for something to do around the tour time. I've ridden with these guys before doing some training last year. The hospitality is great, and this looks like great value again. Anyone else doing it? It looks like a really tough stage, but well worth it though as the roads are nigh on traffic free around there, and the scenery is stunning too.

B