AWOL and still on the run after 3 years.

Comments

• TheBoyBilly
    TheBoyBilly Posts: 749
    You can't beat a dog with a bit of spirit. My two Staffies are (to me) the best thing since sliced bread. That's a great looking GSD, Bagpussp. You were very, very lucky, as I'm sure you know.
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    The pics don't really convey the enormous size and presence of bagpuss's doggie!
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Who's a gooood boooy eh? Who's a gooooood boooooy? Down, DOWN, no dont jump up on me, down, SIT, SIT, gooooood boooooy! :D Had a half German Shepherd half Border Collie for 17 years, what a great dog he was too.

He looks lovely Bagpuss, lucky you 8)
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Who's a gooood boooy eh? Who's a gooooood boooooy? Down, DOWN, no dont jump up on me, down, SIT, SIT, gooooood boooooy! :D Had a half German Shepherd half Border Collie for 17 years, what a great dog he was too.

He looks lovely Bagpuss, lucky you 8)

Sit, Down, Stay :?: :?: No way.
    bagpuss
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Sit and Down always worked as intended, stay worked too but had a much shorter time span associated to it than I actually meant. :D
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Sit and Down always worked as intended, stay worked too but had a much shorter time span associated to it than I actually meant. :D

Refering to my mut.
    bagpuss