Nike bibshorts?

flyingfox
flyingfox Posts: 7
edited May 2008 in Road beginners
HI anyone got these Nike race bib shorts [see link] if so are they any good?

Many thanks

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/id37930.html

Comments

• dttlincs
    dttlincs Posts: 384
    Not sure about those but ot a pair of the pro ones at half price, very good pad.Don't know about durability as only used them a few times so far.
    Still thinking!
  • nolance
    nolance Posts: 79
    What does the "level 2" bit mean on the description of the chamois?
  • drenkrom
    drenkrom Posts: 1,062
    I don't own Nike bibs, but have lots of other cycling kit by them and it's surprisingly good. Easily the equal of high-end cycling-specific brands. And durable also.

As for level 2, I imagine it's more like "Level 2 (TM)", which means absolutely nothing. Got your eye, though, didn't it?
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    I've got a pair and they are good, a little tight around the bottom of the shorts on the leg but otherwise the pad is comfy, they wash well and are good VFM
  • gematkinson
    gematkinson Posts: 79
    i have some pro race shorts and they are the bizniss! i also ordered some 3/4 bibs for my night rides from JE James. I really like nike gear and tbh most of my cycling gear is nike.... that i have picked up either from jejames in that sale or from TKMaxx!
  • I've got some Nike Bibs, they are pretty decent and cheap therefore good value - i couldnt compare them to more expensive brands like Assos. if you are on a budget they could be perfect