Girl on a pink pinarello?

Comments

• Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Perhaps we need to petition someone for his release. Free the Claridges one! She must be riding today, I wish I was, its lovely out 8)
  • Schools are back, perhaps she is doing her GCSE's this week so doesn't hae to go in every day.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Maybe they hit it off and he hasn't been up for air since...

:wink:
  • CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Maybe they hit it off and he hasn't been up for air since...

ha ha ha. or maybe he's still chasing her along the road or hes gone on a journey to find her?
    felix's bike

pedal like you stole something!!!
  • or maybe she was in fact the stalker... and when he approached her she panicked and killed him... he is probably in a stamp size garden on some ordinary looking street under a ordinary looking freshly planted flower bed...

or he is ashamed because there never was any girl or it turned out to be a dude and is not going to show his face here ever again
    In the valley of high oil prices the cyclist is king!
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,877
    or maybe she was in fact the stalker... and when he approached her she panicked and killed him... he is probably in a stamp size garden on some ordinary looking street under a ordinary looking freshly planted flower bed...

It probably shouldn't have, but that made me chuckle!

As I sit here with a rum and coke, looking out at the sunshine, but not being allowed out on a bike for another 2 weeks due to my recovering collarbone :cry:

I'm glad somethng made me smile :lol:

Dan
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • I have n't seen her since my original post, I am beginning to think that she may be cycling's version of Brigadoon.

However, I work 3 days on & 3 days off, so it is possible that she has varied her work schedule to avoid the dribbling half wit that she's noticed standing on the edge of the pavement near Claridge's.

My pursuit continues!
    weight.png
  • all the luck to you!
    In the valley of high oil prices the cyclist is king!
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Riddle solved I know who the lady on the pink pinarello is :D
    I met her in Treviso before the Gran Fondo.
    Her name is Melanie btw.
  • I'll have to see if I can tempt her out of hiding with me new De Rosa, it is very strange that I never saw her again after this thread started!.........I was beginning to wonder if I'd imagined the whole thing
    weight.png
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    Her name is Melanie btw.
    So did you get a pic?? :shock:
  • daz51
    daz51 Posts: 159
    Was there not another post on this forum somewhere regarding the same subject?
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    Put a sign in Claridge's window, or find security & ask for tapes from the outside CCTV cameras. :lol:
    Justice for the 96
  • jedster
    jedster Posts: 1,717
    I cycle that way every day and I've never seen her.

I'm coming to the conclusion that she was a figment of the OP's imagination - a fine and rather lovely figment but a figment all the same.
  • oldwelshman
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Her name is Melanie btw.
    So did you get a pic?? :shock:

No just an email address.
    I am too much of a gentleman to post a pic 8)
  • daz51 wrote:
    Was there not another post on this forum somewhere regarding the same subject?

No. That was a mysterious woman on a pink brompton, sometimes seen around Knightsbridge and St James. She appears to be fairly muscular, and it has been suggested she might be a part time triathlete, but all that is known is that she moves very quickly.
    Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.
    (John F Kennedy)

Hairy Roadie (new scoring) FCN 1/2
  • andrewc3142
    andrewc3142 Posts: 906
    Yesterday stopped at the lights crossing Park Lane from the park next to a woman on a pink Pinarello. Can't be many in London.
  • oldwelshman
    If she has dark hair, American accent and lives in Kensington it is the one I met in Italy.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    I have seen one as well, about 9.50am on Piccadilly.
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    W- hey back on the trail boys

get that photo posted :D
  • I'll take up position outside Claridge's seeing as the weathers nice.
    weight.png
  • What news?
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    Anything? :shock:

Is she about at the weekends too? Tempted to camp out to catch a glimpse myself... :lol:
  • Geiger
    Geiger Posts: 30
    I'm glad this thread wasn't one of the ones I read first, otherwise I might have reconsidered joining :D
  • Not a sniff of her.......sorry ,wishfull thinking :P

I reckon the old welshman is having us over, if you'd seen what I've seen and you had had the opportunity to 'introduce yourself' you'd have had to come away with more than an email address! Especially knowing that an organised London wide search is being undertaken by a few hardened Pink Pinny fans.

We WILL find her :twisted:
    weight.png

I reckon the old welshman is having us over, if you'd seen what I've seen and you had had the opportunity to 'introduce yourself' you'd have had to come away with more than an email address! Especially knowing that an organised London wide search is being undertaken by a few hardened Pink Pinny fans.

weight.png

weight.png

weight.png
  • Bt the way, i have no idea why my last posting appears 3 times!
    weight.png