Drogba

FAT_ROB
FAT_ROB Posts: 116
edited May 2008 in The bottom bracket
Is he a twat or is it me? - discuss?

And before anyone asks I hate man U 2!!!
Never knowingly past a pie shop!

Spec Pitch

Spec Tarmac

Thorn Raven Tourer (with Roholf Hub gears)

Comments

• phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    He's no fool. He's a millionaire, just for kicking a ball about. He is a c*nt, though.
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • st68
    st68 Posts: 219
    didier drogba roll over roll over :lol:
    cheesy quaver
  • st68
    st68 Posts: 219
    most definately an untc :lol:
    cheesy quaver
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    I hate him!!! With a passion. I hate the mancs as well. God I'm bitter!
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • jellybellywmb
    jellybellywmb Posts: 1,379
    No different to any other over paid, spoilt, play acting, cheating footballer.
    Name me one footballer since Paul Gascoine that shows a true passion for the game.
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • drewfromrisca
    Steven Gerrard

• drewfromrisca
    George Weah Eric Cantona Paulo Di Canio Paul Scholes

• redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Steven Gerrard

Ha

He's one of the biggest divers out there.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    He just got sent off FOOOOOOL :D:D:D:D:D
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • FAT_ROB
    FAT_ROB Posts: 116
    and sent off for what can only be described as a girly slap - I rest my case

I have never understood why footballers who lets be honest want to be hardmen resort to girly slaps and handbags at dawn.

If I got taken out by 'White van man' lets be honest the chances are I'd lay him out!!!

which proves the point all along

Footballers -

Shandy drinking nobodys who wish they were tough enough to play a real mans sport like rugby!

Case closed
    Never knowingly past a pie shop!

Spec Pitch

Spec Tarmac

Thorn Raven Tourer (with Roholf Hub gears)
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    Steven Gerrard

Ha

He's one of the biggest divers out there.

He does have a tendency to run full steam in to the box and go down after being knocked....what he doesn't then do is roll around in 'agony' like Drogba and Mr Show Pony (loved his saved penalty, next time he should try to stop being a cock and just run up kick the ball) .
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • pneumatic
    pneumatic Posts: 1,989
    I thought Grant was going to deck him with a right hook as he walked off. Now that would have been entertaining!

Fast and Bulbous
    Peregrinations
    Eddingtons: 80 (Metric); 60 (Imperial)

• bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    ballack & joe cole should hav gone off with drogba.. yea im just glad chelski lost. you could never tell which side the referee was playing for
  • Mark Alexander
    Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
    FAT_ROB wrote:
    Is he a fool or is it me?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • jellybellywmb
    jellybellywmb Posts: 1,379
    Biggest night of your fotball career and get sent off for a girly slap following an incident that was nothing to do with you, you don't really have to say anymore.
    I think all the speculation on whether he is going or staying has probably been decided by Abramovich, he turned and mouthed what looked like "Sell that idiot tommorrow" (Yes I do lip read Russian) :)

Then to round off his impessive evening he would not come back out to play and get his LOSERS medal, I hate him.

And on Reonaldo, as a previous post said JUST KICK THE BALL penalties are not complicated!!!
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    Really sad and dissapointed I had a choice of being poked in either the left or right eye and the red cockneys got it, the only sweet justice would have been a 22 man brawl and disgrace on all concerned with the final abandoned etc etc etc :wink:

Still in to work today to get lots of grief from the prawn eaters

CTID
  • Ashley_R
    Ashley_R Posts: 408
    FAT_ROB wrote:

Footballers -

Shandy drinking nobodys who wish they were tough enough to play a real mans sport like rugby!

Case closed

Definition of an egg chaser, a middle class thug who isn't skilfull enough to play football

:wink:
    You can lead an elephant to water but a pencil must be lead
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    you missed out the bit about what the public school bufties get up to after the rugger match

hence 'rugger-buggers'
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Ashley_R wrote:
    FAT_ROB wrote:

Footballers -

Case closed

Definition of an egg chaser, a middle class thug who isn't skilfull enough to play football

What about New Zealand, Wales, South Africa? Do all their players come from middle class backgrounds? I think not
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    No different to any other over paid, spoilt, play acting, cheating footballer.
    Name me one footballer since Paul Gascoine that shows a true passion for the game.

Matt Holland
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    [Mr Show Pony (loved his saved penalty, next time he should try to stop being a fool and just run up kick the ball) .

I know, he's only scored 42 TIMES this season, we should get rid. :roll:
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • a_n_t
    sicrow wrote:
    and the red cockneys got it,

says the man from stockport zzzzzzzzzz.
    didn't see any cockneys at o.t. last night.
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    a_n_t wrote:
    [Mr Show Pony (loved his saved penalty, next time he should try to stop being a fool and just run up kick the ball) .

I know, he's only scored 42 TIMES this season, we should get rid. :roll:

I didn't say he should be got rid of...and it doesn't matter how many he scored this season....he didn't score a penalty in the shootout of a final because he was too concerned with kicking it like a c.ock.
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • ajohn9
    ajohn9 Posts: 260
    Yeah, didnt see many cockneys at OT either myself last night. Im glad Terry missed a penalty, would have rather seen Lampard or Cole miss mind you, cant stand any of those tossers.
  • a_n_t
    and it doesn't matter how many he scored this season....he didn't score a penalty in the shootout of a final because he was too concerned with kicking it like a c.ock.

nah, he just scored the goal that actually got us to the penalty shootout.

wasn't a bad pen to be fair, decent save from cech.
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    100m Yeah right.
  • paullaming
    paullaming Posts: 47
    Drogba is a twit with an a. The penalty miss couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke in John Terry - I hate him more than drogba and fat frank.
    yes for my sins I'm a manc, yes i now don't live in manchester before the a.b.u.'s start up but i support the team i started watching at the age of 7 when i lived in manchester, i'm no johnny come lately like a lot of the nouveau chelski fans.
    the big problem at chelsea (and prima ballerina drogba eptiomises this) is that the players think they run the club. fat frank said after the game when asked about grant's half time team talk that 'we all said something in the dressing room'
    I'll bet my house that in the United dressing room only one person was talking. Ferguson doesn't suffer prima donnas - Beckham, Keane, van Nistelrooy, Ince - all took him on or threw their rattles and 'left' but United continued winning stuff.
    McLaren got it wrong with England in his team he referred to JT, stevie G, wazza and becks - they weren't his mates.
    As long as Chelsea, Arsenal and the scouse pander to the likes of Drogba, Gerrard, Henry and gallas they'll win nowt.
  • TheBoyBilly
    TheBoyBilly Posts: 749
    My man of the match was Hargreaves - never put a foot wrong and kept it all together when Chelsea were looking strong in the 2nd half. Got United ticking again in extra time too. What is it with Chelsea that they seem to lose it if they're not winning with the clock running down? United just seemed to carry on to the last.....a bit like Brighton (I wish)
    To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity - Oscar Wilde
  • paullaming
    paullaming Posts: 47
    Fully agree about Hargreaves. He hasn't been first choice all season but did he pout and sulk? No he waited and took his chance well.

Chelsea are about to launch a new product. John Terry Vodka, made in London bottled in Moscow
  • onehipwonder
    onehipwonder Posts: 129
    My man of the match was Hargreaves - never put a foot wrong and kept it all together when Chelsea were looking strong in the 2nd half. Got United ticking again in extra time too. What is it with Chelsea that they seem to lose it if they're not winning with the clock running down? United just seemed to carry on to the last.....a bit like Brighton (I wish)

A bit like united did at the bridge earlier in the season. You lot have got such short memories. Keane and the united team of the time invented the intimidation of refs at the bidding of fergie no doubt.

One of the (many) reasons that people don't like united is that the supporters are very graceless winners, as paullam(e)ing ably demonstrates. I get sick of listening to 505 with united fans saying we won our title back etc. As for nouveau Chelsea fans yes there are some that glory hunt but I would rather see kids in my part of SW London in Chelsea kits than those of Man. Utd. who have far more glory hunting fans than anyone else. There were no Mancs in the pub I was in supporting utd.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Ashley_R wrote:
    FAT_ROB wrote:

Footballers -

Case closed

What about New Zealand, Wales, South Africa? Do all their players come from middle class backgrounds? I think not

You're forgetting closer to home
    Leeds, Wigan, Hull, etc :lol:
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14