Dizzy

Dazzza
Dazzza Posts: 2,364
Ok, in the past week or two ive kicked up my training a notch, trouble is right now my head is swimming, i did read somewhere a lack of minerals can cause this.

Apparently it can be a sign of a good level of aerobic fitness. :?

Any suggestions?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Giant Anthem X

Comments

• here2help
    here2help Posts: 19
    What vitamins do you take? How much water do you drink daily? Any current health issues? How much do you let your body warm up before going hard?

You're probably trying to push yourself too hard at the beginning of your ride. Make sure you warm up properly before going all out. Your body is also not used to the increased strain, so it needs to adjust to the extra work also.
  • Dazzza
    It's ok ive figured what it is, ive had it before.

Damned ear infection, not a nice thing to have, will be going docs later on.

Thanks for helping though.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Take it easy Dazza - infections can put extra strain on your heart.

Sounds like antibiotic time - I HATE antibiotics!
  • Dazzza
    Well apparently they don't give you antibiotics all they give is tablets to numb the vertigo sensation.

Not meant to be good as it stops your brain adapting to it so might end up making matters worse if you do, besides it's calming down to what it was i should be fine by tomorrow, this morning i could barely walk for all the spinning let alone type.

I have an appointment at 4pm but i'll ask for a bp check just incase.
    Giant Anthem X
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    Dad had similar a while back - he wasn't allowed to drive for a month :shock:

I had similar last week - thanks to seven pints of ale. :cry: