giant terrago w

bluemoon
bluemoon Posts: 38
edited May 2008 in Women
I've been looking at the Giant Terrago W looks like a great package to me anybody any views?

Comments

• Underscore
    Underscore Posts: 730
    My wife got a Terrago Disc last Autumn - she actually went for the regular version rather than the women's specific - and she's very happy with it. The only thing that she's had a problem with was the MPH3 brakes but I think they come MPH Roots now - which I have on my bike - and they're much better.

She may look to change the saddle, as the one it comes with she doesn't find to comfortable on longer rides but the only other issue is that we found out the she was pregnant with our second child within a month of getting it, so outings have been more gentle and less frequent than they otherwise would have been!

HTH,

_
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Cracking value bike, and yes, the new MPH with an open system.
  • bluemoon
    thanks for that guys, now i just need to find the best deal!!!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Ive seen them online for as little as 300 quid, but I really do recommend sourcing it locally so can try it out for size.
  • bluemoon
    thats my intention but my lbs (giant dealer) would have to order in, and i don't like the idea of paying RRP if i don't need to
  • rosie08
    rosie08 Posts: 3
    I've got the regular Giant Terrago and it's a really good bike - I recommend it. I haven't had any problems with the MPH3s but I've only had it for a bit over 5 months. But, yeah, it's a good buy - I got the 07 for £325 so you'll hopefully be able to get your Terrago at a good price.