Looking for a group near Hull for road riding,

megocorp
megocorp Posts: 67
Hi there 33 year old male looking for a like minded group for road riding, great sense of humour a must.............haha its like online dating, anyway i live in Hessle, feel im knackered all the time and would like to get motivated and get some more miles in. nothing too hard as im no where near fit as a fiddle but a nice evening or sunday ride would be ideal.

anything out there??????

Cheers

Steve

Comments

• mathi
    mathi Posts: 110
    Just seen this link Steve . you are looking for either Hull Thursday Road Club or Cottingham Couriers club , they both ride around your area or there is also Beverley Velo club just down the road . Hope i have been some help .
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    mathi you doing the Fred or the Etape du Dales this year? I might have to steal your Lightweights from you this time.

(aka 15peter20 on weightweenies)
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • mathi
    Yes mate i will be at both , you also ?
  • vermooten
    vermooten Posts: 2,697
    Yup!
    You just have to ride like you never have to breathe again.

Manchester Wheelers
  • mathi
    Nice one , give me a shout if you see me :)
  • Velo Club Beverley

http://www.veloclubbeverley.org.uk/

Hull Thursday may have 150+ members but no proper club ride so how you get involved I'm not sure.
    Cycling - The pastime of spending large sums of money you don't really have on something you don't really need.
  • megocorp
    megocorp Posts: 67
    How many miles should you be capable of before joining a club? this is my concern.....Thanks for the replies though guys