Still Improving...

meagain
meagain Posts: 2,331
edited May 2008 in The bottom bracket
...managed 587 miles in April (358 on fixed) highest so far this year!

Would have been 600+ but lost a morning taking one of the m'cycles to a supposed would-be buyer for him to view: soon apparent that not really the sort of bike he wanted at all! Ah well, a nice dry ride.

I must pedal harder, I must pedal HARDER....
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• popette
    popette Posts: 2,089
    Damn - you beat me again :) 470 on the road, and a couple of sessions on the turbo - so probably around 500.
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Popette, I am SORRY! I'll try not to let it happen again!
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Got no back-wheel on my best bike yet so am feeling a bit glum, but I'm told it has now been delivered with Shimano freehub fitted, so it's an evening in the shed fettling the Dura-Ace cassette onto it ready for reinstallation :D I doubt that I will be reaching the dizzy heights of 600 miles per month at the moment though because I've got a cold from my wee lad (poor mite).

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    414 but most of it commuting on a heavy MTB - about 100 on the road bike on 3 weekends - time permitting - so well done - good miles that !!!!
  • wastelander
    wastelander Posts: 557
    889.24 miles this month, although that did include an 8 day cycling holiday to Mallorca which accounted for 550 miles 8) Total altitude gained - 59,979ft and a new max H/R on the Soller Pass - I hope to never see an H/R that high ever again!!!
  • krakow
    krakow Posts: 110
    I do between 400 and 600 miles a month, but tend to think weekly rather than monthly (100-150 miles p/w).