Newbie here!, cheekily requesting some advice

Fledgling
Fledgling Posts: 3
edited May 2008 in XC and Enduro
Morning all!, been perusing this forum for some time now and I tihought it was about time I actually signed up as opposed to skulking in the shadows. :D
Well, Ive been out of the XC game for some time now, (injury induced rest :( ) and Im slowly getting back into the fun of riding again. I ride an XTC4, yeah I know its a tad old but I love it, perfect weight for me and now that all the usual bits and bobs have been smoothed over on it im on the look out to replace the manky old Suntour fork. Im somewhat dazed and confused by the massive choices available out there and Im asking the help of you guys here to point me in the direction of the fork that would best suit.
SO, at the moment Im covering nearly 30 miles per week (mainly trails) nothing too taxing, just enough to raise my fitness levels again. Ive a budget of around 300, and Ive been looking at the Marzocchi XC 600 ATA2 Forks (2008), obviously if you know of a better or as good a fork thats not as costly then I would very much like to hear from you! :lol:
Thanks in advance people!, look forward to chatting with you all.

Comments