PSP22 in the fridge

JonBurns
JonBurns Posts: 212
edited May 2008 in The bottom bracket
How long should you keep psp22 once it's been diluted and kept in the fridge?

I have a couple of bottles that me and the wife didn't use on saturday and just wondering what point it becomes undrinkable.

Comments

• graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    I always freeze it if I have any left. I think it does say somewhere on the packaging how long it'll last in the fridge, but I think it's only a couple of days.
  • rich g
    rich g Posts: 124
    24hrs
  • ivancarlos
    ivancarlos Posts: 1,034
    It depends if you've had a drink from the bottle. If the bottle is untouched and hasn't been sipped from it should be ok for a day if refrigerated, maybe two days at a push. If you have sipped from it ditch it as it will be contaminated by bacteria from the mouth which find the mix an ideal growth medium.
    I have pain!
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    im with rich g - 24hrs no more. the other question would be whats the best stuff to clean the inside of bottle?
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    bobpzero wrote:
    the other question would be whats the best stuff to clean the inside of bottle?
    I just use washing up liquid
  • Mark Alexander
    Mark Alexander Posts: 2,277
    I make what I ned the night before. Then I use it fresh from the fridge.

On the cleaning question though.
    Get some dishwasher POWDER, fill the bottle with water and tap a bit of powder in. stir and leave over night. job done. un-believable.

withought wanting to get off the cycling theme, this works for ANYTHING.
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    Baby sterilising tablets. work a charm. if its good enough for the nippers its good enough for me!
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    bobpzero wrote:
    im with rich g - 24hrs no more. the other question would be whats the best stuff to clean the inside of bottle?

I just bung mine in the dishwasher.
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • HungryCol
    HungryCol Posts: 532
    I don't get it. You're not supposed to drink a Play Station Portable in the first place. As for leaving it in the fridge :roll: ... whatever rocks your boat.
    Every winner has scars.
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    I just make mine about 45 minutes before going out and leave it in the fridge.

Drinking ice cold drinks is not good for you anyway.

Back in January my drink was colder at the end of my ride then it was when i left.

I do miss those 0'C Saturday mornings NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    I use the steradent denture cleaning tablets for cleaning my Camelbak and water bottles, but baby sterilising tablets sound good too. Dishwashers - oh, the luxury...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • SteveR_100Milers
    SteveR_100Milers Posts: 5,987
    Ive kept mine for 2 days after drinking it. Cleaned the nozzle etc obviously but so far I havent died from it.
  • nickwill
    nickwill Posts: 2,735
    DaveyL wrote:
    I use the steradent denture cleaning tablets for cleaning my Camelbak and water bottles, but baby sterilising tablets sound good too. Dishwashers - oh, the luxury...
    x2 for steradent.
    I also use the dishwasher sometimes, but eventually the plastic goes a bit soft, and the top doesn't fit as securely.