Garmin Training Centre

stoobydale
stoobydale Posts: 535
edited April 2008 in Workshop
Went out for a ride Saturday, stopped at a cafe and came home. Didn't download info from 305 to comp. Went for a ride monday night came home and downloaded the info to the comp. The Mon ride showed up as LAP3 for the Sat ride. :? How was this?

This one was my fault. Rode out to the start of a 10 last night, garmin on. Instead of pressing LAP at the start, pressed off, so ended up with the ride out and the ride home but no 10 mill TT info to look at. :oops:

Comments

• fto-si
    fto-si Posts: 402
    Sounds like you didn't treat Mondays ride as a new ride but a continuation of Saturdays.
    exercise.png
  • stoobydale
    stoobydale Posts: 535
    How do you do that? When I look at it in TC lap 3 comes up with the right date (different from lap 1 &2) the unit was turned off between rides. I guess it doesn't start a new ride unless you download in between.
  • fto-si
    Did you stop the timer and reset after the Monday ride?
    exercise.png
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Yep, if you don't download in between rides, it will treat your next ride as a continuation of the last one. To reset, press the bottom left button on the screen and hold it down. It will then count down from 3, and reset.
  • fto-si
    APIII wrote:
    Yep, if you don't download in between rides, it will treat your next ride as a continuation of the last one. To reset, press the bottom left button on the screen and hold it down. It will then count down from 3, and reset.

Just downloaded over a dozen rides from my Garmin at once and they all come out as individual rides.
    exercise.png
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    No need to download after every ride, providing you've reset the 305 each time ( as stated above )
  • spivvy
    spivvy Posts: 51
    Does anyone have difficulty starting training centre with mapsource maps + free SMC Contours, I get a brief splash screen then a message to reinstall product 131 (contours in registry).