Forum home Commuter cycling forum Commuting chat

Tyres for road/off road commuting, what do you think?

daniel_bdaniel_b Posts: 8,773
edited May 2008 in Commuting chat
Need to get some new tyres for my gf's hybrid, running 700v wheels.

70% road, but the other 30% is across a bit of rough stuff, could get muddy, and she will likely want to go for a spin at lunchtime in the same rough stuff area.

What do you think of these 3 tyres?


http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=79&ModelID=2461524615.jpg
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24621
24621.jpg
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=26233
26233.jpg

Any other suggestions?

Thinking of 35 or 45mm, and reflective sidewalls.

Dan
Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
Scott CR1 SL 12
Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
Scott Foil 18

Posts

Sign In or Register to comment.