What a NICE Morning!

meagain
meagain Posts: 2,331
edited April 2008 in The bottom bracket
Lovely daily *fix*. Dry. Even sunny for a while. Spring has sprung.

Through town before the traffic. Attenborough Nature Reserve. Trent Lock along the River. Back beside River/Canal.

Lovely!

Hope y'all get a nice pedal in today.
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• Lucky you. Cold, wet and windy here. :cry:
    Be nice to grumpy old men (or else!)
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Sorry! But I guess where you are is nicer in ANY weather than it is here even on a glorious day!
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • It was supposed to be 18 degrees here today, so I was looking forward to getting out in shorts and jersey.

As it is it's overcast and very windy. Bib tights and base layers for another day then :cry:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • scwxx77
    scwxx77 Posts: 1,469
    Wasn't too cold this morning just a bit windy and I managed to miss the showers. I had striped off most of my layers by the end of my ride.

Also had the first puncture of the year, whey hey!
    Winner: PTP Vuelta 2007 :wink:
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    At work looking at a glorious though windy day outside - not a happy bunny.
  • FCE2007
    FCE2007 Posts: 925
    Super morning here. Was dressed for rain, and indeed it was very cloudy, but within 15 minutes of setting off I was mafted (very warm). Moderate wind from the South made coming back a bit harder ouff

Local forecast was for HEAVY rain :roll: so I was out on the hardtail.
    Powered by Haribo. Zwift convert P.aul Laws [x]
  • Well, it was supposed to piss down from 1 o'clock onwards, so I cut my ride suitably short to not get soaked.

3 hours later not a drop. Was feeling good on the bike aswell :cry:
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    FCE2007 wrote:
    Super morning here. Was dressed for rain, and indeed it was very cloudy, but within 15 minutes of setting off I was mafted (very warm). Moderate wind from the South made coming back a bit harder ouff

Local forecast was for HEAVY rain :roll: so I was out on the hardtail.

Just back from 126km taking in Selby. I couldn't work the wind out at all - I finally reckoned it could only decide which way to blow after it checked to see which way I was facing. But the rain never happened and it actually did feel like spring :D
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • was beutiful here today - cambs - no good to me though I'm on a rest day but it did mean I could open up the windows and air out the studio.

Full lengths, skull cap and booties have officially been retired. Tomorrow mornings 70ish ride will be done in 3/4 lengths!

I'm going spring even if the weather isn't

Gats
  • grimpeur
    grimpeur Posts: 230
    It rained in Northern Ireland this morning, although not as bad as I was expecting. Quite windy as well.

Thankfully it's supposed to be dry and calm tomorrow morning.
  • sicrow
    sicrow Posts: 791
    Was beautiful here today, walked the dog then had 45 miles round Alderley Edge, Macclesfield and Disley

Spring has definately sprung hoorah !!!!
  • Max_Man
    Max_Man Posts: 185
    Lovely morning here, was out the house by 07:30, looked a bit dodgy as I was getting home though, just missed the downpour.
  • BUICK
    BUICK Posts: 362
    Nice in the morning and even better on the way home! Sunglasses on and taking the towpath for a change went down like a holiday
    '07 Langster (dropped one tooth from standard gearing)
    '07 Tricross Sport with rack and guards
    STUNNING custom 953 Bob Jackson *sigh*
  • Big Ted
    Big Ted Posts: 330
    Nice all day here (despite what bbc predicted!)

Did 22 miles, punctured tub, fitted ew one to get home, so then 40 done.

Picked up spare tub, another 20 ish to make up to 100k!

Good day indeed...only downside is wife says i HAVE to cut the grass tomorrow (but i think its going toi rain :):D )
    Big Ted Rides Hard...
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Felt crap not been out :x
    bagpuss