its now ordered! thank god

Felix-da-house-mouse
edited April 2008 in MTB beginners
Hi guys, i've just placed an order for a Marin Rocky Ridge 2008!!! :D:D:D after months of pestering you guys so i would like to say a massive thanks and also a sorry to all the users i pesters with my different options. so once again thanks to one and all. :mrgreen:
felix's bike

pedal like you stole something!!!

Comments

• milkywhite
    milkywhite Posts: 534
    Hi guys, i've just placed an order for a Marin Rocky Ridge 2008!!! :D:D:D after months of pestering you guys so i would like to say a massive thanks and also a sorry to all the users i pesters with my different options. so once again thanks to one and all. :mrgreen:

Hallelujah! Good choice.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    get it faster and go ride!!
  • KonaMike
    KonaMike Posts: 805
    Woohoo !! Glad you finally got sorted :D
  • Ciaran500
    Ciaran500 Posts: 348
    Post pics when it arrives!

Thats one of the bikes on my short list and its tearing me apart trying to decide. I don't even have the money yet and I'm already stressing over it >_<
  • I shall do mate and i'll give a review of it after the 1st ride. i'm like a kid waiting for santa!!!
    felix's bike

pedal like you stole something!!!
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    A great choice felix. easyG has one, its an '07 model I think, but he says everytime he goes out on it he just wants to get the thing airborne!

Pic for reference.

pbpic1793970.jpg
  • Torres
    Torres Posts: 1,266
    Sweet! Nice ride mate.
    What We Achieve In Life, Echoes In Eternity
  • KonaMike
    KonaMike Posts: 805
    Thats a good looking bike 8)
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Excellent well done mate!

Think your gonna be well happy with that, as GT says easyg was stoked with his.

When's it due?