British Heart Foundation-Charity Ride

norco forever
norco forever Posts: 1,177
edited May 2008 in MTB rides
hi all on the 11th of may the british heart foundation is holding the vale of belvoir chairty ride you have the choice of either 25 or 40 miles to enter the address is
bhf.org.uk/vob
or call 0800 085 2280

just wandered if anyone is going?

i'll be there on a single speed 24/6 :? doing 40miles lol :roll: :lol:
If you aint in A&E, you aint riding hard enough

http://identiti4lfe.pinkbike.com/album/Scott-Ransom

Comments

• Dr Nosh
    Dr Nosh Posts: 43
    Yep.
    I've got this date in the diary. Been wanting to ride thiis for past 2 years but ibeen ill. Now behind me. Will be driving over from Norfolk for the day, so book the current bun.

Have you ridden here before? What is the route like? Terrain, roads, green lanes, tracks etc, etc.
    I've got a choice of old but still sturdy and fairly light, 501 framed hybrid with compact gearing now the winter bike, 32mm tyres or new ambrosio al frame with 25mm tyres, flat bars.

By the way also planning to ride White Peak Challenge, Matlock on 27th April

Cheers.
    Republic of Lithuania
  • gtr mart
    gtr mart Posts: 176
    doing the ride the following week in the cotswolds. 40 miles in an MTB - nice.

Actually doing it as a training ride for a 140 mile event a month later!
  • dirtbiker100
    dirtbiker100 Posts: 1,997
    ah no way! ha ha ha i just found this thread on google despite being a regular user of the forum!
    i'm hoping to do it on a singlespeed too :D on-one 456 inbred with 1.5" slick tyres.
    what ratio you going for norco fever?
    tomorrow (friday 9th may) i'm planning on doing a test run from cirencester to cheltenham (20 miles) and maybe back again depending on how i feel...
  • norco forever
    norco forever Posts: 1,177
    did everyone succeed?? i did it on my 24/7 gear ratio 40:15 :D
    If you aint in A&E, you aint riding hard enough

http://identiti4lfe.pinkbike.com/album/Scott-Ransom