stolen; specialized stumpjumper HT 08 from tyne & wear

pauly walnuts
pauly walnuts Posts: 46
edited June 2008 in MTB stolen
hi, had my stumpjumper stolen on thursday (10th april) from shed. was only 2 days old and never even had a chance to ride it! broke through 2 hasps on the shed door and smashed the padlocks too to get it. Absolutly gutted. £1200 out of pocket now :x

frame number is : PG770944

please keep an eye out. any info would be gratefully recieced.

cheers.

Comments

• gibbymc
    gibbymc Posts: 32
    hey mate, jst decide to look at ur ad cos my bike was stolen from near hexham earlier this week, mine is the add before yours. had quick look and jst thought you should put a bit more info on so peple know what it is like, i will keep an eye out for you though. sorry if this got you excited thinking it was someone found your bike sorry. Will Gibson (hexham). p.s. keep an eye out for mine cheers.
  • yeah thanks will. i've been having a few problems posting on here at the moment (no idea why). basicly the bike was brand new (2 days old) so there wasn't a mark on it to distinguish it or anything. only thing that i can think of is that the plug on the right hand grip on the handlebar was missing.....not much to go on eh!

i don't know how to put a link of a pic of the bike on here?

it's this years stumpjumper comp hardtail.
    fox F90 90mm travel forks
    specialized fast trax tryes (with the red writing on the side wall, saying specialized sport)
    frame colur is titanium
    frame size is 17".

should of also mentioned the exact area it was stolen from...which was Hedworth Estate in Jarrow Tyne and Wear.[/img
  • dan1983
    dan1983 Posts: 314
    I was shopping in Morpeth yesterday and the outdoor shop had a red stumpjumper for sale. Not sure on size, age etc, although it said on it that it retails at £1200 and it was for sale for £1000 (i think) so must be relatively new. Didnt really pay much attention to it unfortunately.

Might be total coincidence and well off the mark, but could be worth you looking?

Dan