My ride today

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited March 2008 in The Crudcatcher
was absolutely awesome!! riding a demo session 10 from work and rode with one of scotlands top riders, up at inverness is a wicked set of trails with fort bill gradient and huge road gaps and jumps, did involve some crashes because of the mud but i live to ride tomorrow :D however did anhilate my shoes, there's nothing left of them now luckily i have new ordered which will be in work on friday :D

just thought id share my story with everybody :lol:
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    sounds better then my attempt at a xc ride a chicksands earlier today, fecking dog toffee.
  • GT Destroyer
    GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
    I agree. We went to Wharncliffe on Sunday last week and it was the coldest I've felt it on the bike, there was still snow on the ground FFS!!!
    And the trail was terrible, mud mud mud. It clogged up the gears that bad they wouldn't change properly on easyG's Rocky Ridge, we decided to cut the ride short for the sake of knackering his rear mech or snapping the hanger!!!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    was fairly warm up my neck of the woods, lot of snow on the mountains but pretty cool riding, was a reet 8ft drop into a berm got it first time then slid into the tree :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    had a much nicer ride at thetford today, was wet but not too muddy and i had a blast.