edited March 2008 in Pro race
Blimey, Cadel wins again!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id= ... bartali083

This is becoming a habit! :wink:

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    That's not right.

And he's not broken his collarbone for about 2 years now.

Good to see Nibali doing something too.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    first Aussie ever to win TDF I think
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Dave_1 wrote:

Its looking pretty much nailed on.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Timoid. wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

Its looking pretty much nailed on.

Loooooong time between now and July.
  • josd
    josd Posts: 107
    ...did that article say he attacked?
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    josd wrote:
    ...did that article say he attacked?

Yes, and you can see it here if you don't believe it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/sear ... tica-di-co
  • iainf72
    Wow - Good find Afx

It was a proper attack and everything. He's won a stage in every race he's entered this year
  • dave_1
    Evans showed talent in 2002... he's taken steps up 2 levels since and that could be a sign he is talented and not doped. Drugs only do one level of a jump I think-unless new products are out-which there aren't unless genetic doping has arrived.
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Dave_1 wrote:
    . Drugs only do one level of a jump I think-unless new products are out-which there aren't unless genetic doping has arrived.

Cadel does look like the product of the Royston Vasey selective breeding programme

http://tinyurl.com/2q2w2v

http://tinyurl.com/2k4xlg
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • iainf72
    Did you ever wonder what happened to Herr Lippfrom LoG?

I think he took over running the Giro
  • dave_1
    edited March 2008
    LangerDan wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:
    . Drugs only do one level of a jump I think-unless new products are out-which there aren't unless genetic doping has arrived.

Cadel does look like the product of the Royston Vasey selective breeding programme

http://tinyurl.com/2q2w2v

http://tinyurl.com/2k4xlg

EPO , Steiroids to become pro leaves no options to improve to lead 02 Giro

Such doping starting after Giro 2002 means follower at Grand tours in 07

so if he wins big this year , I reckon he is clean...as 3 steps can't be taken with the same products, only talent at one of both stages...I think he is a good cyclist and poss clean look
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Dave_1 wrote:
    Evans showed talent in 2002... he's taken steps up 2 levels since and that could be a sign he is talented and not doped. Drugs only do one level of a jump I think-unless new products are out-which there aren't unless genetic doping has arrived.

Which year was it when he was at Telekom and led the Giro for a long time?
  • dave_1
    Kléber wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

Which year was it when he was at Telekom and led the Giro for a long time?

he blew up completely..and since taken 3 steps of progress those products could only assist one such step of with an expert Dr
  • The Dr
    The Dr Posts: 21
    Kléber wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:

Which year was it when he was at Telekom and led the Giro for a long time?[/quote

He was with Mapei when he lead the Giro, and it was only for a single stage. I think you'll find!]
  • dave_1
    once you've hit turbo and have no other...then you can't go any faster..properly medicated by a good Dr...the doping programme works once only IMO. Tyler may well have been clean as a career plan till he got to TDF domestique level, otherwise what's the point...save the turbo for when you are already close, no...? Sinkewtiz on the other hand was on stuff as a junior...but looks like he was not on a properly organised regime of doping like some..compare that with Fuentes schedule for the rider alleged to be Tyler-very professionally organised...EPO on Xmas day sticks in mind..assuming it is Tyler, which we don't yet know
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Dave_1 wrote:
    ..compare that with Fuentes schedule for the rider alleged to be Tyler-very professionally organised...EPO on Xmas day sticks in mind..assuming it is Tyler, which we don't yet know

The bastard! All I got was socks and a Chocolate Orange. No wonder I'm going badly.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • dave_1
    LangerDan wrote:
    Dave_1 wrote:
    ..compare that with Fuentes schedule for the rider alleged to be Tyler-very professionally organised...EPO on Xmas day sticks in mind..assuming it is Tyler, which we don't yet know

The bastard! All I got was socks and a Chocolate Orange. No wonder I'm going badly.

lol :D search velonews...shows the depth of planning involved...3 week training blocks..to be honest I think EPO use should perhaps give a life ban ..you keep the benefits to some extent as have been able to double training loads and will have permanent gains from it once off it