Help For New Buyers

stevewheel
stevewheel Posts: 32
edited March 2008 in Road beginners
I recently took delivery of my new Bianchi 928 C2C Carbon Veloce and am grateful to members of this forum for advice they have supplied in response to my various questions/postings. Thought I would try and put something back in case anyone is considering purchasing the same bike as me.........DO IT! It's fantastic!! Can't begin to put into words how good it is...super stiff, ultra responsive but very comfortable and super silky smooth across all surfaces I have tried it on so far. I'm a sportive rider and so comfort has the edge over out and out performance and the Bianchi really does deliver on this score. The only thing I have a mild (and I'm being very picky here) reservarion about is the supplied saddle. It's a beautifully coloured Fizik Aliante Delta....just not sure if I am getting used to it after a Bontrager perch I've been on for a long time...but, it's early days.
If anyone is considering the Bianchi and wants any more goss jst ping me an e-mail on s.wheeler@ntlworld.com and I'd be happy to relate my experiences to date.
:D