Any riders in the Loughborough area?

JokerRider
JokerRider Posts: 83
edited September 2008 in MTB rides
Hello all
Been off my bike a while and just getting back into the swing of things. The problem is the people I used to ride with have either given up or moved. Anyone do any riding around Loughborough, Shepshed, etc? I'm 36, fairly unfit at the moment, but need to get the Ellsworth dirty again. Send me a PM if you're up for ride! :o

Comments

• rackgaki
    rackgaki Posts: 309
    hey man im not avaliable for a ride at the moment but live in loughborough do you know any good trails or routes
    Dont you just love Marin's...i sleep with mine
  • Yeah, I know a few locally, mainly in Shepshed. PM when you're up for a ride!
  • I live in Worthington near Shepshed and work in Loughborough. Up for a ride, i want to go back to cannock chase to have a stab at the downhill tracks if anyone wants to go over?
  • Hello, I'm in Coalville and would be happy to meet up with ya not this week but next if yr out?
  • Hi mate, I'm in Shepshed. We ride round Loughborough 2 or three times a week and hit Cannock most weekends.

Just a thought, maybe worth us all meeting up if we are all local to the area?
  • Hey guys, I just joined nottingham uni, staying in sutton bonington, which is around 10mins from Loughborough. Could anyone let me know any good mountain bike routes? Any nice off-road tracks? Been looking with google, which is how I found this place, but no luck othewise..