Newport Phoenix Cycling Club

Can anybody tell me whether they still meet at 9.30am on Sunday mornings at Caerleon common? I've been down a few times over the past few months but nobody else was there.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I do know they have a track session on a Wed night at the velodrome. If you ask then velodrome they can probably give you the organisers contact info.
  • Dene1
    Dene1 Posts: 4
    Becky
    I am a member of Newport Phoenix, there does not seem to be the enthusiasm for Sun runs any more however on Sun just gone we did a 50 mile reliability ride from Caerleon but it started at 9. This Sat we are riding to Builth Wells starting out from Caerleon at 9.30 weather permitting, some people are staying overnight and some people are getting lifts back, I for one hope this will be the start of weekend club rides again. We still be starting up the Tue TT's on the the A48 starting at I believe 6, the first one this year is the 1/4/08.
    Hopefully this helps.
  • speckybecky
    speckybecky Posts: 83
    Hi Again! Do you know if there are any rides going out this Sunday - 25th May. If the weather is good I'd quite like a group ride - need to get some training miles in for the Dragon Ride....

Thanks!

Becky
  • speckybecky
    speckybecky Posts: 83
    Hi Again! Do you know if there are any rides going out this Sunday - 25th May. If the weather is good I'd quite like a group ride - need to get some training miles in for the Dragon Ride....

Thanks!

Becky