Perhaps Just 1 Bike IS Better?

meagain
meagain Posts: 2,331
edited February 2008 in The bottom bracket
At least it saves effort of deciding which to ride. Not doing many miles last year, I was down to one bike at start of the year. More pedalling has seen number grow to 4, so now I have to choose which to take on CTC "Easy Ride" tomorrow. 27 gears or 1? 30 y.o. 531 Raleigh or full sus Wolf Ridge? The Wolf Ridge or 27 speed Univega rigid?

Aaaahhhh. I suppose I'll let the weather "decide".
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    That's why you have lots of bikes - one for good weather, one for not so good, one for off road, a fixie (if you need one) and a commuter....... I've got three, but could do with five !
  • meagain
    "one for not so good"

Forecast is drizzle and 17mph headwind on way out, so that'll be the Univega! I'm still not fit enough for the fixed into that wind....

Could just stay in by the fire....
    d.j.
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Which one has mudguards then ?
  • meagain
    The Univega and the Fixed.
    d.j.
  • We need a minimum of three. The winter/weekend/club ride bike, the race bike, and the fixie for commuting/ and backup training bike.
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • meagain
    "We need a minimum of three."

Surely plus a full bouncer for when the riverside/woodland trails are frozen solid like rutted concrete? Or is just that my aged back can't handle them on a rigid!
    d.j.