Good morning on the 22nd

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited February 2008 in The Crudcatcher
And how is everybody today....

Anything exciting lined up for the weekend?

Comments

• Morning! Feeling fine today thanks, off for a ride once breakfast has settled. Got nothing planned for the weekend, but I'm sure I'll find some sort of fettling to do as usual!
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • stucon
    stucon Posts: 361
    morrrrrrrrrrrrn!!!!

sittin at work, nothing to do today which is rubbish as it will make the day go well slow!!.. great!! only 8 hours to go!!... then back in to work tomorrow and out on the bike suday with my boy.........

part from that, nothing...

hang on apart from work (coz i have to) and riding what else is there????? nothing!!! thats all good then!!

roll on sunday!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Would go out today but the wind is ridiculious, so I think a day infront of the 360 with halo 3 online will do the trick. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day so that I can get out! Pleased that both mtbs are fixed now though.
  • Work today, DIY over most of the weekend.

Party tonight though, which should be fun :D

Currently filling out 2 job applications to hand in today, then have to start makind decisions as I was offered a different job on Wednesday, and the paperwork should be through by today or tomorrow.

And still got to fit in at least one ride and watching England lose to France too :shock: .
    Proved by testing to be faster than a badger.
    The world's ultimate marmite bike
  • Just done 300 price changes. Made the morning go quick though!

Roll on the weekend.

Thought I was going to have a quiet one but it turns out not....

:lol:

Gym after work tonight then play with my bike...

Driving lesson 9am tomorrow then straight to the gym for my class.

Go out for a ride if its nice.

Spend all afternoon getting ready to go out. Going to a gig, Hot Chip. Should be good!

Sunday sleep and recover. 8)
    MySpace
    All fur coat and no knickers....
  • Chalky76
    Chalky76 Posts: 260
    doing the standard loop at Letcombe Regis tomorrow - 27 miles. Should be fun but first time and buddy is super fit so not sure what he'll think of me huffing and puffing along behind!

Then Carling Cup Final on Sunday!
    ride your bike like a kid whilst you still can

Transition Blindside = http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceychalk/5335403095/
  • well thats me done for the day work wise :) got the whole weekend and nothing to do, the two things i had planned i've been blown out for, what to do eh :( never mind, sure i can console myself with a wee ride out on the bike ;)

and since i didnt say good morning, i guess it'd be polite to say good afternoon!
    Bike obsessed/adrenaline junkie/racer/idiot
    2011 orange crush
    NS surge custom build ( for sale)
    GT power series 24 bmx race bike
    2010 Verde Vex BMX
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Afternoon all.

Nearly the weekend now!! Busy tomorrow, gotta sand and varnish a table, deliver a chair to my nans, pick up my new glasses and fix a slow puncture I've had since Tuesday :roll:

Sunday might actually fit a ride in, depending on level of intoxication Saturday night. Could also do with the wind dying down a bit.
  • Big dinner party at a nice seafood restaurant tomorrow, fly to Lanzarote for a week of surf and sun on Sunday 8)
    Two Stumpjumpers, a Rockhopper Disk and an old British Eagle.

http://www.cornwallmtb.kk5.org
  • Matteeboy wrote:
    Big dinner party at a nice seafood restaurant tomorrow, fly to Lanzarote for a week of surf and sun on Sunday 8)

I HATE you. I used to go wind surfing in lanzarote every year in feb untill about 5 years ago. :cry:
    MySpace
  • Chalky76
    what about you Cheesey?

• Not a lot, staying in and trying to finish off Halo 3 and Ghost Recon 2 (with a pizza maybe Saturday night takeaway as a treat)

Boring as you like ...... but after my hangover last weekend.... :cry:
  • Cheesey wrote:
    Not a lot, staying in and trying to finish off Halo 3 and Ghost Recon 2 (with a pizza maybe Saturday night takeaway as a treat)

Boring as you like ...... but after my hangover last weekend.... :cry:

Geek. :roll: :lol:
    MySpace
  • nerd you mean?
  • ... I have not been using the Xbox and am dying to buy Assassins Creed but won't until the other two are finished! :lol:
  • Cheesey wrote:
    nerd you mean?

Same difference?

My brother has that assasins creed thing... Bo-ring..... :lol:
    MySpace
  • Chalky76
    mmm, not convinced with Halo 3, but loved the first two. Gears of War has me by the throat at the moment, online on that game is unbelievable!

While we are all wiling away our friday afternoon - what bike should my little bro get with £1,000 to burn?

• beccalily wrote:
    Cheesey wrote:
    nerd you mean?

Same difference?

The official definition is:

A nerd won't go to a party.
    A geek will go to a party but will receive a wedgie from everyone there.

Nerd it is I'm afraid :wink:
    "The problem was, I was still using my eyes even though I had them shut"

Demoted to commuting duty

Orange Crush!
  • beccalily wrote:
    Matteeboy wrote:
    Big dinner party at a nice seafood restaurant tomorrow, fly to Lanzarote for a week of surf and sun on Sunday 8)

I HATE you. I used to go wind surfing in lanzarote every year in feb untill about 5 years ago. :cry:

Cool - my Dad used to windsurf there when i was younger too.
    Very good for surfing and windsurfing 8) :D
    Two Stumpjumpers, a Rockhopper Disk and an old British Eagle.

http://www.cornwallmtb.kk5.org
  • Always a good wind over there!

My day just got better! The enemy, Rev and the makers and Pendulum just confirmed for the festival I'm going to in the lakes in May! Well excited!!!

www.forgottenvalley.com
    MySpace
  • Chalky76 wrote:
    mmm, not convinced with Halo 3, but loved the first two. Gears of War has me by the throat at the moment, online on that game is unbelievable!

While we are all wiling away our friday afternoon - what bike should my little bro get with £1,000 to burn?

Gears of War is one of the best games I have ever played - I normally trade games in when I finish them but this ones a keeper - played it about 3 times - the last time on 'hardcore' which was lets say - tough!

GOW 2 is out November!
  • Oh and a Marin Rocky Ridge for your bro - excellent bike! :wink:
  • Cheesey - any plans to do some bike building??? I'll still be looking for pictures of this bike by mid April!!! :wink:
  • off out on the new bikes. 2 planned trips, both to Wharncliffe.

On Sunday we are off out with a new riding buddy, who has a Commencal Meta, snob. As there will be three of us we get to ride in his big van and chuck the bikes in the back.

And Halo 3 is truly great. Check the stats for me and easyG, my gamertag is GT Destroyer, his is too tricky for me to guess but it spells Crazy Eyes. We have such a laugh on there, its a massive source of enjoyment and so addictive. Didn't like GOW too much as it was "dark" online. I love the arcadey feel of H3, the massive explosions, sticking people, the splatters, the double and triple kills, the medals, J'aime!!!
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    i played some americans online with a mate on halo 3 and it was totally awesome, gave them some reet abuse but it was 3am in the states :lol:
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • I did 30k on the bike at the gym tonight....

Thats 105k since monday... :lol:
    MySpace
  • Oooh and i greased and lubed my bike... 8)
    MySpace
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    The enemy, Rev and the makers and Pendulum

who, what, where, when, had to read your post 3 times before I realised they bands, God I'm getting old :(

Weekend is rapidly falling apart, was going to ride Walna Scar road tomorrow, but with 25 mph winds and driving rain forecast it might be a bit suicidal. Were going to have people around tomorrow night but that's been postponed at the last minute :(.

And what happened to the good weather, two weeks of cracking winter sun and I'm laid up with a sinus infection, finally get my head straight and the cr*p weather's back :cry::cry::cry: .

I'm off to top myself (or possible eat a very large pizza, I shall let the fates decide :?: )
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • stumpyjon wrote:
    The enemy, Rev and the makers and Pendulum

who, what, where, when, had to read your post 3 times before I realised they bands, God I'm getting old :(

Oh dear! Hahaha.
    MySpace
  • evening/night i don't have a weekend college hate me and i've 5 essays in :cry: forced to do 45mins ride at 6 in the morning :S but least its quiet 8)
    If you aint in A&E, you aint riding hard enough

http://identiti4lfe.pinkbike.com/album/Scott-Ransom