Whats your best Team Kit?

Doobz
Doobz Posts: 2,800
edited February 2008 in The bottom bracket
Damn there are alot of team kits out there today and just curious to see what kinda things other people like.. One of my fav must be the one from the Rock Racing team.. I prefer the green one but the red one is pretty cool also..

so whats your fav? :?:

yhst-64080526985815_1987_1328884.jpg
cartoon.jpg

Comments

• iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    I can often be seen wearing an old Charlton shirt on my commute - best team kit for me.

8)
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • yogi
    yogi Posts: 456
    Yeah I like the green and black Rock Racing kit, very rock & roll. Have a look at the Rock Racing website, very cool.

I'm trying to sort out some kit for our group and it's doing my head in. Any ideas?
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Yogi - several bike clubs now nick a pro team design and just use their club name over the top. Easy way of doing things, but it does tend to date the kit.

We just kind of sketched our own design and the kit supplier did the rest.

I think LG has some ready made designs you can use if you order from them.
  • Doobz
    I found a place that sells the rock kit for £150 and $20 delivery.. Only bummer is that its the red kit..
    cartoon.jpg
  • JonBurns
    JonBurns Posts: 212
    I wouldn't mind the red kit as would go with my bike colours, where d'you get it?
  • Mog Uk
    Mog Uk Posts: 964
    You can get the Rock Racing kit from Argos.......

Rock Racing Kit - Argos
  • huggy
    huggy Posts: 242
    That makes me look even stronger! I'll take 5...
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    Mog Uk wrote:
    You can get the Rock Racing kit from Argos.......

Rock Racing Kit - Argos
    Got me there,I thought you ment the bike builders! :lol:
    so many cols,so little time!
  • Doobz
    here we go.. they have the black kit also.. I mailed them and they said no green kit this season :(

http://www.bikingthings.com/rorecyterora.html

adios
    doobz
    cartoon.jpg
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    here we go.. they have the black kit also.. I mailed them and they said no green kit this season

Coo - I have been looking for the Rock & Republic kit for ages! Just mailed them for shipping costs to the UK :D:D:D

As to the original question, I have always liked the T-Mobile kit. Iconic colourscheme, and few sponsor logos.

Euskaltel Euskadi (for the same reasons)

Saeco - 'Cos I am a Cipollini fan!
  • joebe
    joebe Posts: 333
    Liquigas in Giro Pink of course from those nice, extreamly efficient people at Prendas
    :oops:
    pink is the new black
    Doris hanging out by the river
  • yogi
    yogi Posts: 456
    I think the old ONCE kit takes a bit of beating, from whichever era in yellow, black or pink........well may be not piink. It seems the simpler the design the more classic it is, take for example the old Peugot kit or St. Raphael.
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    yogi wrote:
    I think the old ONCE kit takes a bit of beating, from whichever era in yellow, black or pink........well may be not piink. It seems the simpler the design the more classic it is, take for example the old Peugot kit or St. Raphael.

Hey, I have the pink! It's my fave team kit by far, like you say classic and simple ... one day I will be thin enough to wear it again, oh yes.

ss850346in2.jpg
  • I have my MAPEI team kit in the cupboard, it only comes out on sunny days or when I'm cycling in warmer climes.....
  • Doobz
    thats pink one is pretty classy mate..
    cartoon.jpg
  • Maybe only beer drinking Canadians will understand.

But I sent this to some friends and they started ordering

http://www.teamcyclist.com/store/Primal ... 9C1747.cfm
  • I've always thought the Francais Des Jeux team kit looks very nice. Simple and stylish IMO, but all that white wouldn't stay so spotless for long lol
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    CSC team kit.....??

I really like it :)

Also my university team is designing a kit atm, and so far it looks pretty awesome :)
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • I like;
    - Indurain era Banesto
    - Delgado era Reynolds (i see Prendas are doing a replica soon)
    - La Vie Claire Mondrian
    - Bianchi 2003
    - FdJ
  • I like the Jelly Belly kit from a couple of seasons ago when the shirts were red. My present day favourite is Euskatel....no need for hi-viz!!

\'Don\'t Walk, Don\'t Smoke, Don\'t Drink\', Don\'t Think\'

'I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f****n' mouth'
    Bill Hicks