Vuelta 2008

victorponf
victorponf Posts: 1,187
edited March 2008 in Pro race
I open this topic to concentrate all comments about Vuelta 2008
If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com

Comments

• victorponf
    The participation could be very good:

Contador, Leipheimer, Kloden, Valverde, Sastre, Samuel, Antón, Evans, Devolder, Efimkin, Ricco, Marchante, Cunego, Pereiro, Karpets......
    If you like Flandes, Roubaix or Eroica, you would like GP Canal de Castilla, www.gpcanaldecastilla.com
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    victorponf wrote:

Looks like you will be playing with yourself for 6 months or so.

Now what is it,,,,oh the Tour of California Prolog tomorrow..oh that will do.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • victorponf
    deejay wrote:
    victorponf wrote:

Looks like you will be playing with yourself for 6 months or so.

Now what is it,,,,oh the Tour of California Prolog tomorrow..oh that will do.

I have opened the same for Tour and Giro,so is easy to find any comment about the grand tours.......
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I doubt people will concentrate anything in these threads. For a start the Vuelta is not 'til September.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    I doubt people will concentrate anything in these threads. For a start the Vuelta is not 'til September.

It seems he/she is only worried about the GT's while I am off in 10 days to Het Volk.

I'm just browsing here while I wait for the streaming here to the Prolog of the TOC.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • victorponf
    Stage 15 change his way, now have 4 climb, last in the 10 final km and with a terrible descent (Samuel Sanchez should be very happy)

15ª etapa CUDILLERO – PONFERRADA 204 Km

PUERTOS PUNTUABLES (climbs)

Puerto Altitud longitud. desnivel % MEDIO COEF. APM

Somiedo 1486 m 19,8 km. 996 m 5,03 % 178 / 1ª CAT.

Argayo (Las Minas) 1187 m 4,33 km. 440 m 10,14 % 161 / 1ª CAT.

Ocero 870 m 4,5 km. 240 m 5,8% 39 / 3ª CAT.

Lombillo 783 m 2,1 km. 270 m 9,8 % 56 / 3ª CAT. (ten km to go)